Sign in to follow this  
creativebala

A Bottom of the Pyramid Indian Product: $35 Ipad

computer_149576f.jpg

Priced 35$ including memory(card) and likely to be lowered to the level of 10$ (Subsidized)

web conferencing

Multimedia viewer

searchable PDF

Other BOP Indian Products:

wapu.345193058_std.jpg

Tata swach: A nano tech purifier for Rs 750

chotukool.jpg

Godrej Chotukool: a refrigirator for Rs 3500 that consumes half the electricity. To be launced nationwide by 2011 Q1.

tata-nano.jpg

Tata Nano: Need I have to say more about this at our forum.

Do share some of the other BOP products.

creativebala2010-07-23 19:19:21

This guy Mr.Kapil Sibal has many good ideas, but he hasn't implemented all of them right. He has made my (and that of all 9th and 10th Std.) students miserable.smiley7.gif

Nevertheless, I must say this touchscreen device is rather interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on one. Hope the touch sensitivity is not bad,.

arkboypunk12010-07-25 09:20:27

Dont expect it to have a Capacitive touch!

A good product to have !!

Looks like a 'Funsuk Wangdu' creation! :)

hahahaha smiley36.gif good one! they really can make some of those funsuk wangdu inventions in real life!

I am sure everyone of us was a little skeptical when we saw such amazing competence from our govt. I know I was. And as it turns out the doubts were all true.

The 35$ tablet is not an Indian invension.

Its a chinese product that was in headlines as the cheapest Andriod tablet. The govt. simply plans to buy them from the chinese and sell them at a low price.

Oops!  The Chinese one does look like the one that Mr. Kapil Sibal showed the world a few months ago. Well... it is not wrong to market that as one's own if JKKMobile is the official manufacturer. Just do not say it is your own invention. Right?

This guy Mr.Kapil Sibal has many good ideas' date=' but he hasn't implemented all of them right. He has made my (and that of all 9th and 10th Std.) students miserable.Nevertheless, I must say this touchscreen device is rather interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on one. Hope the touch sensitivity is not bad,.

[/quote']

I must say this touchscreen device is rather interesting.

<P id=pop--container>computer_149576f.jpg

This guy Mr.Kapil Sibal has many good ideas, but he hasn't implemented all of them right. He has made my (and that of all 9th and 10th Std.) students miserable.
Nevertheless, I must say this touchscreen device is rather interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on one. Hope the touch sensitivity is not bad,.

Post Edited: Undue long Quote removed.
BornFree2011-04-14 09:00:09

Oops! The Chinese one does look like the one that Mr. Kapil Sibal showed the world a few months ago. Well... it is not wrong to market that as one's own if JKKMobile is the official manufacturer. Just do not say it is your own invention. Right?

He has made my (and that of all 9th and 10th Std.) students miserable.Nevertheless, I must say this touchscreen device is rather interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on one. Hope the touch sensitivity is not bad,.