Sign in to follow this  
sgiitk

Tata to Patent 1L Car

As per todays Economic Times Tata's are seeking patent protection for the 1L car. The URL is

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Tata_Motors_seeks_patent_protection_for_Rs_1-lakh_car/articleshow/2563207.cms

What is The USE ?? I hope they Patent thier way of manufacturing cars in Nandhigram hurting Poor Villagers and Farmers there!

Cheerssmiley20.gif

As per todays Economic Times Tata's are seeking patent protection for the 1L car. The URL is

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Tata_Motors_seeks_patent_protection_for_Rs_1-lakh_car/articleshow/2563207.cms

What is The USE ?? I hope they Patent thier way of manufacturing cars in Nandhigram hurting Poor Villagers and Farmers there!

Cheerssmiley20.gif

we cant actually blame TATA motors for the nandhigram issue... it is again one of the games played our beloved political parties. TATA motors is a very good company. but i wish we should refrain from talking politics here

PS: am not personally related to TATA motors in anyways.. and above mentioned are my inference on the subject in question... no offense ( what a " legally qualified " disclaimer ) smiley2.gif

what's TATA going to patent ??? their build quality ???? smiley2.gif

he he smiley36.gif ,  i think the Build quality of Tata is soo patented that no Suzuki or honda or Hyundai will copy it

Regards,

Priya

what's TATA going to patent ??? their build quality ?????smiley2.gif

?

he he smiley36.gif?' date='? i think the Build quality of Tata is soo patented that no Suzuki or honda or Hyundai will copy it

?

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

So true....... smiley1.gif

I always thought that the 1L car is being manufactured in Singur and NOT nandigram' date=' so why all this whumpf about Nandigram?[/quote']

Singur is in Nandigram.

Just checked out on Google Earth.They are 95km apart. So someone is misinformed. I am sending you a screen dump by private mail!!!!

What exacty may be the Ex showroom price of this car ?? 1 lakh or 1.5 Lakh

and if so dont you think the On road price may be nearing the Margin of rs 2 Lakhs?? or 1.75 ??

Regards,

Priya

and if so dont you think the On road price may be nearing the Margin of rs 2 Lakhs?? or 1.75 ??

Regards' date='

Priya
[/quote']

hmm.. then,think that, even maruti 800 will start selling in good numbers.

Regards' date='

Priya
[/quote']

hmm.. then,think that, even maruti 800 will start selling in good numbers.

yep already the 800 is backed with good discounts and if Tata gives thema  serious trouble the Maruti can either slash thier Price of 800 which means they can get the STD model for around 1.75 on Road and AC for 2.10 which still will give the Tatas a run for the money , Maruti is way ahead of tatas in every terms and reason for this is 92 Model 800 still runs very good without much of a trouble ( there may be some but when compared to tata its least)

Regards,

Priya

yep already the 800 is backed with good discounts and if Tata gives thema  serious trouble the Maruti can either slash thier Price of 800 which means they can get the STD model for around 1.75 on Road and AC for 2.10 which still will give the Tatas a run for the money ' date=' Maruti is way ahead of tatas in every terms and reason for this is 92 Model 800 still runs very good without much of a trouble ( there may be some but when compared to tata its least)

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

Remember a post on the forum to the effect that once the Tata 1L is launched, the new (stripped down) M800 will make a go-go dancer feel overdressed. This is why M800 has been kept 'idling' by MS.