vineet

Hyundai Avante

Was watching the AutoCar show & was surprised to hear in the sector update that Hyundai Avante is to be introduced in India in August 2010 smiley3.gif

Was this as Typo of Date or is this true?

For sure if this happens then it would be one of the smartest car in its segment in India & i see Hyundai taking the first pot shot on Suzuki (till they launch Kaizashi)

Plz help correct my understanding & also the facts is anyone is in position to confirm!!

Yes, I read some where that they are intending an August launch; but seems too good to be true. It's a handsome car

indeed. It's just launched in Korea and going to the US only in 2011. If it comes to India in 2010, it'll be great.

20100806_085855_184012.jpg

20100806_084412_183993.jpg

Beautiful car. It is the new accent in the international market right?

Would be a great replacement for the now defunct Elantra to take on Civic and company.

This the Hyundai Avante replacement for the Elantra. To watch a video of the car follow this You Tube link:

Durango Dude2010-08-06 13:22:51

what was surprising was that Autocar showcased this as coming in Aug 2010.

Seems to unrealistic for me as the biggest market for this car ideally is US & EU and Hyundai has not launched this there & doing so here before????

The Avante is will somewhere in the third quarter next year. There are some important launches like the Santa Fe, H 800 and Verna to happen. I think Avante will follow after that.

Meanwhile I was blown away by the looks of Avante. Hyundai is creating some great cars based on the fluidic design philosophy.

For me Avante is the best amongst Sonata , Verna and Avante.