visanj

Is i10 with great offers better than swif

Thanks once again

@creativebala and other swift owners

could you please let me know when should we take care of this PDI (before delivery or after delivery)? and is it mandatory to do? What are the things we need to check?

Also could you please which leather seats and sun film would be the best for Swift ZXI (silvery). My budget is around 10k for leather seats and 15k for sun film (I'm looking for some good sun film in windscreen to avoid reflections etc)

PDI is supposed to be done once the vehicle reach the dealer 'n before you sign various forms. You need to check the vehicle In-Out before you sign the delivery form.

Just google PDI check list 'n you will get to know a lot.

Regarding Windcreen film, try driving it for sometime 'n if you are not satisfied with it, then go for it. I don't like film on windscreen 'n I won't recommend the same.

w.r,to seats, Autoform is good( not sure of its prices)

My budget is around ....15k for sun film (I'm looking for some good sun film in windscreen to avoid reflections etc)

15k for Sunfilm !! Hope its a Typo error..

Even 1.5k budget is sufficient for Sunfilms, Garware & Llumnar are the Best & Affordable brands for Sunfilms.

Actually I don't have any idea about the price range. I got this figure (15k) from Maruti Genuine Accesories. They quoted 6k for windscreen sunfilm

Can you tell me what would be approximate cost of a good sun film (for windscreen reflection and windows)

Firstly get windscreen sunfilm only if you do lots of highway driving.

For sides+rear het 3M CR series. They are the best value for money. I think they cost around 4-5 k though I am not very sure.

Dont buy accessories from Maruti Dealers. They are heavily overpriced. Its better to get it from outside.

For 15k you can get a uber premium brand like V-Kool but I dont think its worth that.

Actually my office is located in a mere highway....so in the night while returning from office road visibility is very poor due to reflections and because of this sometimes I slow down the car...Thats why I was looking for a good sun film for windscreen

Suncontrol film on your windscreen makes the night driving more worse as it pics up scrates too often & that'll make night driving more annoying.

A Clean Widscreen serves the purpose best for such kind of driving,

Do opt for some Genuine glass cleaner solution, probably of MGA for better results..

I would say 'Yes'' date='  just because the Current Swift is going to be stopped soon. Otherwise NO. I you can wait for the new Swift, nothing like that. Swift scores over i10 in many dept like looks, stability, power, MJD, mod friendliness,F2D, road presence...etc[/quote']

Even i10 is under face lift and will be released very soon, hence lot of discount.

I think change is a change Bala and you never know what will be new.

you can read the review of upcoming swift @ Autocar uk. So' date=' I sort of know what is new.
[/quote'] I know your are here day and night and knows much more than me but what I want to say is Change is a Change either small or big.

Have peacesmiley36.gif