vinaychinnu

Booked Alto K10 - Sunlight Copper

Hi all booked alto k10 sunlight copper VXi model. well It happened has i visited the sagar automobiles showroom to check out the car for TD but was unavailable. just checked the car and came home and decided to go for it. By evening My dad and my younger bro left me has i had slept in afternoon. They booked sunlight copper VXi alto K10 will be getting car 1 and 1/2 months as they need to receive the stocks. But gave a gurantee thta will deliver as soon as stocks come. Booked car in Kalyani Motors near Mysore rd. Even the kanlyani motors seems to not having Td car as registration ajd not happened. Asked for autocops, sunfilm atleast but they said cant shall try let me check out told by the salesperson Jnanesh.

brought it home 2hrs back, that too in such a heavy rain today in delhi. drove from south & central delhi to east delhi, there was not a single alto k10 still on road :-) my initial thoughts:-

Likes-

1. Looks bigger & richer

2. nice pickup

3. handles the potholes with ease

dislikes -

1. the gearshift is bad, it almost moves the whole slot along with the cupholders in front

2. not possible for an adult to sit properly behind me, i am 6 feet tall

3. change in airflow direction through the aircon system makes considerable noise

4. sound damping is not good

5. cheap & shaky plastics

Congrats alot khurram for buying the New Maruti Suzuki K10 Alto.

Hopes that your New Alto's likes list will become longer & dislikes list becomes Shorter Day by day as you Drives her. 

Please do post its pics as early as possible, we'll are eagerly waiting for that.

damn, it got hit today, while coming from office got stuck near a parking lot, one palio came, he started to manage his car to pass through, then a man (grrrrrrrr) in santro came, seeing that we are stuck he still kept giving race, the palio managed to pass but that santro came in speed and brushed my car from left side, luckily the bumper or lights are intact but some portion of bumper and wheel side have lost color. everybody was watching my new car on road first with sight of praise and then sadness.

sir congrats first of all its a very good car. Regarding the colour, did you check out ecru beige that is also another nice colour.

sir how much did it costs you in bangalore?

did you get any freebies?

please post your ownership experience.

i've taken 3 test drives so far. Not yet convinced whether to buy K10 or A-star. What i disliked about k10 is the front seats- i found them really bad, hard,absolutely no thigh cushioning. A-star seats are superb even better than Dzire seats which i have.

have you done sir anything to improve the seats, please tell us.

I didnt get any greebies . just got mud flpas, floor mats, idol and scent. The car took one month time its due to the production as they were producing 80% old alto and only 20% new alto. They ahd called us has LXi model is there can come and take. But we sticked on to VXi. Then the problem with sales manager started shifting. as the sales rep of my car fell sick and and other person took over it. then finally other person took it. totally three persons. For the old alto they are offering MGA accessories. Driving the car is totally better than 800cc alto . It has more power and driving is fun. can reach 150 km/hr.