vinaychinnu

Booked Alto K10 - Sunlight Copper

even i'm planing to buy a car , want to know opnion about k10 Alto. can you please suggest me.

Post edited: Use proper English while posting, sms lingo is not allowed on the board.
BornFree2010-10-03 17:14:55

Hi alok. there is nothing mystery its only because the stock should come and main important thing is the colour which they manufacture is very less. As i said i got call from showroom after three weeks of booking for lxi model is avvailable but i said i will wait for VXi model only.

I had planned to get it on Ganesha festivalas the larry had left there from stockyard on 31st Aug, so it will take ten days but it took 14 Days to reach the showroom. and the salerep person kept on changing, on 11sept on ganesha fetsival i called the 2nd sales rep but he didnt pick the call till monday morning saying that he had some personal problems then i got my bank DD on wednesday 5pm as the car was booked in my dads name then again changed to my name and thursday car went for registration but couldnt get the number on friday. got the number on monday only.

Hi

Congrats for booking an Alto K10. It surely is agreat car. Maruti Suzuki has come up with the all new K series engines that give good mileage.

Congratulations for your choice.