bvmbics

Mahindra Renault - Misting Problem

I think FRG must step in to close this thread. It's been going on for too long for such an elementary problem. I think it's high time you all read a book that comes with the car. And read about demisting in your respective cars.

That was a nice simple explanation' date=' pra2veen.? Some teachers have a tough time explaining this condensation to confused students, perhaps they could have a word with you! smiley17.gif

?

Jitz
[/quote']

thanks jitz.

and, durango Dude... there's nothin wrong with different people giving their own explanations about the problem. let FRG decide what to do when... no offense meant

Most cars have vents near the along the windscreen and are and the system is designed that aprrox 10-20% of air flow is directed to the windscreen. I think if you were to put tape or maybe a cloth over that vent the problem would not occur.

I think FRG must step in to close this thread. It's been going on for too long for such an elementary problem. I think it's high time you all read a book that comes with the car. And read about demisting in your respective cars.

First people should learn to read and only then respond. I think the vast majority of the posts were since people never bothered to read the original query.

relation? well' date=' depends on which side of the windshield is cooler or hotter. the mist forms on the warmer side.

[/quote']

This will be correct only if the humidity in the air is the same on either side. In a car with AC going the inside temperature will be lower, but so would be the humidity. Outside of the glass will be somewhat warmer, but the 100% humidity will get you.