dineshzma116

MITSUBISHI future vehicles !

2011mitsubishiimievactf.jpg

Mitsubishi i-MiEV:

Already on sale in Japan, the i-MiEV electric vehicle is expected to arrive in the U.S. in 2011. | June 04, 2010 | Mitsubishi Motors North America.

Mitsubishi Future Vehicles

Mitsubishi Eclipse

• 2013 Mitsubishi Eclipse: After a mild refresh in 2009, the Eclipse is due for a redesign by 2013. Mitsubishi has indicated which way it might go with the next-generation model or if there will even be a next-generation model. Until we catch sight of a prototype being tested, this coupe is very much a question mark.

Mitsubishi Endeavor

• 2012 Mitsubishi Endeavor: A mild face-lift in 2010 gave the Endeavor an updated look, but a full redesign is needed if it wants to compete against more modern midsize SUVs. At this point, however, it doesn't appear as though Mitsubishi is committed to the segment, so the Endeavor could be dropped from the lineup in the next couple of years.

Mitsubishi Galant

• 2012 Mitsubishi Galant: After some minor face-lifts over the years, the Galant is due for a full redesign in 2012.

Mitsubishi i-MiEV : mitsubishi i-MiEV ,This subcompact electric vehicle is expected to go on sale in the U.S. sometime in 2011.

Mitsubishi Lancer

• 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer: Unlike some of Mitsubishi's larger vehicles, the Lancer is an integral part of the company's future lineup. Expect to see an all-new vehicle debut by 2012.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

• 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution: After a full redesign of the standard Mitsubishi Lancer arrives in 2012, look for the high-powered Lancer Evolution model to arrive about a year later.

Mitsubishi Outlander

• 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander: After a face-lift in 2010, look for a more substantial redesign of the Outlander in 2013.

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

• Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2011: This compact SUV is slightly smaller than the standard Outlander and features a 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine and optional all-wheel drive.

source: personel mail

-dinesh

(always the racer wins atlast)
dineshzma1162010-08-31 14:00:41

Most of the sought after vehicles for which theres a market here will never make it. With HM under BIFR I think buying any Mitsubishi, in India, is a risky proposition. Unless Mitsubishi jumps onto some other bandwagon or buys out HM as rumored; both brands are doomed, for the present.