groom

Hyundai i10 Mileage Update

Hyundai i10 Mileage update

Finally I completed my first long journey just with in two

weeks of my i10. The details which the whole of net world is waiting for is right

here, go on and fill your mind with the first hand experience

Journey Details:

Shell Fuel Station (Whitefield, Bangalore) to

Krishnagiri (NH7)to

Salem (NH7) -->

Coimbatore

(Traffic Filled four lane construction) --> Sathy (NH209) -->

Aasanur (Ghat Section with 27 hairpin bends) --> Mysore -->

Bangalore -->

Shell Fuel Station (Whitefield)

Road Details:

Total Distance

covered: 728.2 kms

Around 50kms in City

Around 40kms in Ghat section with 27 Hairpin bends

Around 190kms of four lane Highways

Rest all Two lane highways and some really bad roads

Miscellaneous

details:

Four Adults in the

car for the entire journey with sufficient luggage (boot fully occupied)

AC was used sparingly

Mileage Details:

1)     

Filled Full

tank at Shell Fuel Station with Shell Advanced fuel (till the grim after some

vehicle shake)

2)     

Traveled a

journey of 728.2kms

3)     

Came back to

SAME shell fuel station in Whitefield and filled full tank with SAME fuel

yes .. 33.56 anything wrong with that??... i still have the bill with me ...

33.560 L at the rate of 54.250 rs at Bangalore (for Super Unleaded)...

if you haven't visited Shell, probably you should and find out about the accuracy till second decimal ... and fundoo service from Shell

wow man... super cool on the mileage part.. the route you have selected must have been awesome man! but the entire belt from Krishnagiri to Salem must be bad since construction of four lane.. but man the Coimbatore to Mysore must have been an amazing drive, especially Dimbam forests... If your an enthusiast for long drives, i would also suggest Bangalore to Ooty from Mysore, Bandipur. Its a very good drive but the road from Bandipur to Ooty is exceptionally bad. for abt 80-90 kms.... also try Bangalore to Goa from Karwar

This is great figures. 21.7 km/l is aweosome.

i see you have used Shell superunleaded petrol. What is that? what is its octane no? is it same as speed of BPCL? Do you use this shell petrol regularly and what is mileage of your previous car?

yes this is same as Speed it is super unleaded petrol... it is not equalent to Speed 93 or 98 but jsut Speed...

i ALWAYS use Shell advanced in bike as well as car.. and find that its much smoother and better....

FRG .. i already wrote my review about i10 along with your i10 test drive report

yes this is same as Speed it is super unleaded petrol... it is not equalent to Speed 93 or 98 but jsut Speed...

i ALWAYS use Shell advanced in bike as well as car.. and find that its much smoother and better....

FRG .. i already wrote my review about i10 along with your i10 test drive report

Yup you did it and it was a good review , please do tell us the fuel economy in city With AC and in hgighway ,

Regards,

Priya

i am currently doing a mileage test in the city... but again this is without AC... you seldom get to use AC in bangalore... and i10 AC is too strong even at one.... but will update the post soon ...

wow.. groom...

your milege figures are great.... i am wondering wheather hyundai has done some magic or something to get such a great milege from engine, which is powerful than the santro version. well done.. hyundai.. and congrads groom....

by the way  could you mension the average speed you have  maintained while you were  on the highway and all..?  i am asking this, since i had a similar experience:

once i have driven my baleno 1.6lit with full load(5 passengers and luggage)and with a/c in the similar situation as yours(even worse) and got a milege of 19kmpl....!!! that time i was driving very carefully, to get good milege,at an average speed of 80kmphr(because some sections of road was very bad...). but this never happened again... since i am used to do spirited driving... but i will get around 18kmpl, with a/c, for full highway driving, at speeds above120kmphr...consistently....

20+KMPL is awesome! Could you please let me knwo what speeds you did? i guess that's what determines FE to a great extent on highways.

I am going on a long drive in my Santro next week and would love to see 20+ kmpl ! I currently get about 17 on the highway.