Sign in to follow this  
rssh

16k on ZEN

CAR-

Zen lx 01 model (carb) bought it because it was the best that time and low on maintainance .

26112007102xg0.jpg

Pros-

Low centre of gravity means throw it into that corner . Good responsive engine light handling and gear still the best of Maruti in the segment. The NVH level is very low i.e. its still quiter than the outgoing Estilo .

26112007111vz6.jpg

Cons-

Cannot look ahead of the vehicle in city traffic .It had an axel problem broke twice but is now perfect . The Fe was bad earlier but now improved .The interiors are plasticky when compared to today car but good for that time.smiley2.gif

26112007106by0.jpg

Accessories-

It has a Kenwood Cassette player .Later installed central locking and tinted window .(had alloys but didn't look good so sold ) .Have put 130W white light bulbs to give good viewing range at night.

26112007099we0.jpg

Good car in which I learnt to drive .Doesn't requires power steering .After good servicing and a new paint looks fresh again but am going to sell as I cannot fit in it easily now.smiley36.gif

26112007107aj0.jpg

note the shine of the paint.

nice one rssh. what did you mean by you cant fit in it anymore? are you that tall? and how much did the whole paint job cost you?

coincidentally, my matiz is 01 model and it's got the same number too, but in ap registration :-)

nice one rssh. what did you mean by you cant fit in it anymore? are you that tall? and how much did the whole paint job cost you?

coincidentally, my matiz is 01 model and it's got the same number too, but in ap registration :-)

Wow! what a coincidence same number a rare one .The paint job costed me 5k including anti-rust ,polishing.