BonFre

One serious looking Audi

The rear spoiler is too much protruding. May be for the aerodynamic efficiency but looks not in proportion.

Audi makes all cars look sporty. BMW and Mercs stress more on the subtle luxury look. So sporty mods are not new.

The rear spoiler is too much protruding. May be for the aerodynamic efficiency but looks not in proportion.

Audi makes all cars look sporty. BMW and Mercs stress more on the subtle luxury look. So sporty mods are not new.

Now that is one aggressive audi car, but i agree with sb-alto. The rear spoiler is not proportional. I wonder if it's really intended for aerodynamic use. I like some of it's car parts,wish I can find them in audi parts online. Thanks for posting this pic.

Audi GmBh , they are to Audi what M power is to BMW and AMG to Mercedes , they are owned by Audi and make cars for them.

The rear spoiler even though looks odd , it particularly desgined for TT model because they cannot fix a spoiler on the boot as there is not enough space and fitting it on the boot will not create enough downforce.

GK: it is under GmBH that V12 tdi was developed (making it the only tuning company to take diesel seriously) and all RS series are modded and developed under them
sarabjeet2010-10-25 10:50:51

This is LeMans edition of TT Wots This is single purpose machine i.e. racing & meant for racing. But I didn't get the logic of discussing racing circuit car.

Mods: Shall I start Formula 1 or WRC edition cars heresmiley36.gif