Max. Torque

22.9Nm/7,000min-1 (95/1/EC)

Fuel System

Carburation

PGM-FI electronic fuel injection

Throttle Bore

38mm

Fuel Tank Capacity

13litres (including LCD-indicated reserve)

Fuel Consumption

27km/l (WMTC mode**)

Electrical System

Ignition System

Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance

Starter

Electric

Battery Capacity

12V/6AH

Drivetrain

Clutch

Wet, multi-plate with coil springs

Clutch Operation

Mechanical; cable-actuated

Transmission Type

6-speed

Final Drive

O-ring sealed chain

Frame

Type

Diamond; steel twin-spar

Chassis

Dimensions  (LxWxH)

2,030 x 709.5 x 1,127mm

Wheelbase

1,369mm

Caster Angle

Now i agree, india is gonna taste the word "racing/powerfull bike" from now onwards. I wont agree with those sh*t  ZMA/R15/P220 as a powerfull piece etc.. -CLAPS-  And ninja is gonna meet the loss / the dead loss after the launch of CBR.

-dinesh

(always the racer wins atlast)

everything looks fine...but where is the place in india..i mean a good road straight long ...enough to drive this.

i feel it is waste of money and the indian roads are still not geared up for a 150cc bike..

Honda has received overwhelming response for its upcoming
CBR250R. The company which plans to launch the bike in April, 2011 has
already received 1800 bookings in just one months time. Kawasaki took
close to an year to sell 1000 Ninja 250Rs, so Honda has done
exceptionally well. You can book your CBR250R at your nearest dealer for Rs. 5000/- Honda has collected Rs. 90
lakh with the bookings of the CBR250R, without having disclosed the
official pricing goes to show how famous the Honda brand is in India.

Honda CBR250 launched in India starting from 1.43 lacs:

Although the bookings for the long awaited Honda CBR250R were on for a very long time, the official prices were not announced by HMSI. Now Honda have officially launched the bike in the country have put an end to all the speculation about its pricing by announcing the official numbers.

More than 2000 enthusiasts have already booked the bike by making advance payments, without even knowing the final price (which was speculated to be 1.5 and 1.8 lakh for non-ABS and ABS version respectively, ex-showroom). Honda has not disappointed its fans, by pricing the highly anticipated bike at a price lower than expected.

The non-ABS CBR250R has been priced at a very aggressive Rs. 1.43 Lakhs while the ABS version is priced at Rs. 1.68 Lakhs. Both these prices are Ex-Delhi.

The CBR 250R is by far the best performance bike in its category and at its price point. Highlights include a DOHC, four valve, liquid cooled, fuel injected engine with 25 Bhp, 6-speed transmission, a 0-100 sprint time of close to 7 seconds and a top speed of 160km/h. If you want more from 1.5 lakh rupees, you should probably migrate to Somalia, where you get everything for free as long as you are able to loot it. The bike is available in three colours

Now i agree, india is gonna taste the word "racing/powerfull bike" from

now onwards. I wont agree with those sh*t  ZMA/R15/P220 as a

powerfull piece etc.. -CLAPS-  And ninja is gonna meet the loss / the

dead loss after the launch of CBR.

Great News!!! It's look really a much cute and very attractive.And also

has great features.I think,this will be very costly.Thanks for sharing with us

CYRUS432011-04-08 06:14:03

Honda CBR250 supplies on a bumpy ride in India:

Honda CBR250R buyers are being taken for a ride with a difference, with Honda unable to keep its April end delivery promise. Honda dealerships began accepting CBR250R bookings early January 2011, promising bikes by end April.

Deliveries are sadly still to commence, with early buyers who booked at Pune in January first week yet to receive their bikes, or gain clear information on how much longer Honda expects them to wait.

Honda claim they have commenced production and dispatches of the CBR250 as planned, but now hope to start delivering bikes by end May, perhaps even as far away as June 2011, months later than originally promised.  

-ACI

If my information is correct, Honda has come up against overheating problems on the bike in India and the Engineers are struggling to come up with some solutions fast for this, this checks out with the delay in the launch, there is no nation wide launch, the soft launch in cities like Pune is to get feedback from select users on the bike and right away this problem has blown up on them.

They better tighten their belts and come up with the solution fast since I have already booked one in Feb and yet to hear from Honda!