A/C - Full time

No of persons - 3

Mixed - around 300 KM

Mileage - 13.9 KPL.

Average RPM - 1700

Average Speed - 45-50 KMPH

A/C- Full Time

No of Persons - 4

Anybody there to please help to check out a projector headlight with CCFL angel eye and internal LED stripe (like audi) for my new ANHC car.

It will be a big help if price information also provided.

I know subzero got his Projectors (for Civic) from Dubai. He got into a problem due to the LHD/RHD angle. Also, Honda are a bit finicky about warranty matters. So my suggestion is to avoid any such changes for a year or two. By the way I have seen Honda City's with HIDs, supposedly installed by the dealers themselves!

Yes, it can be done and you do not need to import such things. But the above advice is the best one. Wait for a year or two until warranty is over.

I am sending you a PM with the details. Check that out.

Review on the Audio system

-----------------------------

Awesome performance both over USB and FM. The bass response on "energy mode" is spectacular. Many a times i thought that there is a Sub woofer also there in the car!!!!. The system is having SVC logic but i never got a chance to feel it. Another important thing i noticed was the is no rattling/vibrations even at a very high volume. The cross over is distributing the bass, mid and high frequencies perfectly. The high frequencies are very well differentiated from tutors.

I did not feel listening fatigue even after hearing tehmusic for a prooned period.

Awesome!!

Heard from dealer that the head unit is from Mitsubhishi and speakers from JBL. That may be the reason behind this very very very good music experience.