bluesapphire

Vento booked

Well they are saying it takes around 6-8 days to come when the car gets dispatched. Aurangabad is not too far from here so should not take too much time. Also i have got call for the finance options so the delivery must be nearby, anyways i dont care if it gets delayed by a day or two as i have to arrange for the finance too & get the insurance policy converted to death cap one(100% claim on all parts).

That sounds good. Yes, I was also expecting the car to reach the showroom within 10 days of dispatch.

As you said you don't mind delaying the delivery for a couple of days so as to arrange the finance and the insurance docs thoroughly along with the registration procedures duely completed. That's a good thing.

Well, guys like me are made to NOT MIND delaying for a couple of months even after having paid the ex-showroom price completely. I now have to pay the insurance and registration fees when the car arrives.

I was told at the time of booking that VW has a tie-up with Bajaj Alliance which provides bumper to bumper insurance for all the plastic, fiber and glass parts too. Hence the high premium cost. Has the same thing been told to you as well??

Well they are saying it takes around 6-8 days to come when the car gets dispatched.

Congrats BS for the birth of your car' date=' seems that its Now undergoing Post-Natal procedures(procedures immediately after the birth).

These days VW India is more focussed on delivering Ventos more than Polos, due to better Margins & New brand Introduction & due to that All other Sedans in its category are facing the Heat.

Aurangabad is not too far from here so should not take too much time.

Vento is Manufactured at VW's Plant at Chakan, Pune which is also a produciton base for Polo & Fabia.

VW Group, Aurangabad facility is for CKD's Assembly only. 

@Nishu, thanks & yes, i forgot that they are produced at their new plant, thats even closer to my city. Anyways i have started the payment procedures & car will reach the stockyard by today evening.

Probably i will take the delivery on friday, today i will go to choose the seat covers(leather) which are available in 2colors, coffee brown & beige both suiting the interiors, as the car is silver, coffee brown will suit more but beige looks luxurious & my Jetta already has the latte inteiors. Also i am thinking to opt for parking sensors from VW Genuine accessories which costs 5k, i think the price is genuine considering it will have better fit & no void in guarantee as they are genuine accessories.

@Abhpom, thanks & yes the insurance is the one i was looking for, yes he told me the same thing that all VW cars comes with full insurance either of Bajaj allianz or TATA AIG, i have not ask for the premium amount yet.

So lets hope i take the delivery by Friday.

Great man..!! VW really seems to be too serious about the Vento matter. But whatever it may be, it is very good as long as things are going in your favour.

When I went to book my car, I was told that Polo was still easier to get whereas for Vento they said it'll be available only in March at the earliest if booked then (i.e. Sept. 2010).

The Comprehensive Insurance amount is Rs.19,986/- for Polo Treadline Petrol (ex-showroom Rs.4,51,822/-). That makes 4.4% of the ex-showroom value.

So, you can calculate the premium value according to the ex-showroom price.

Also the RTO & Registration price as mentioned in the quotation is Rs.26,413/- which is approx. 5.8% of the ex-showroom value.

I am yet to visit the showroom. Planning a visit this week itself.

I think you must have not been relaxed at follow-up, i know that its not easy for you to visit them frequently as you dont live here, but whenever the car is in waiting, its very necessary to follow them regularly otherwise they may give the car to the one who is after them even if a person has booked before him due to his not so desperate nature.bluesapphire2010-12-08 10:44:40

I strongly guess this is what may have happened. I even went on to ask the Sales Guy Vinay whether he has placed my order at all.

Do you have any other way wherein I can get a better response? Maybe some higher authority of someone?

I think Mr. Sanket there is senior, but even he is not so aggressive, means he wont respond you that quickly, just visit there, show your anger & outburst & tell them that you want to meet the senior most person & you wont talk at all with those sales person's, also show you little anger at that senior person telling warning him of some strict actions, tell them you already have to pay the interest for the car which is not delivered & will not wait till Feb. Also, today their consignment is coming so i think you should take a look at the stockyard if there is any Trendline petrol Polo, then you can yell on them with more confidence. Also contact VW headquarters regarding your inconvinience, i am sure if you are aggressive enough you may get the car at the earliest. Just dont be relaxed now.

Thanks for your suggestions.

As per the website, Maunish Mistry is the head of sales for the showroom. I had spoked to him once after booking my car. Actually, I had booked my car when they were camping at Vapi so I did not get the Invoice of the booking invoice instantly. It was only after numerous follow ups did they send me the invoice through courier nearly a month after booking. That is when I had spoken to Maunish, but he did not seem to be of any help at that time.

Now I sense the inconvenience of purchasing a car from a different city.

On Friday, the 10th, i got my car after much waiting, i was told to arrive at 6.00PM, i went at 6.45 but got the car at 9.00, the showroom was closed by the time but i was given my car, major reason in delay was the fitment of parking sensors, i told atleast they should have informed me about the delay. Anyways, the delivery date given to me was by 15th december while booking & i am happy that it was not delayed infact i was given 5days before. Will give a short review & pics of the cars in short time.

Thanks for the suggestion & responses.

@bluesapphire

Congratulations buddy. Will be waiting for your updates and will also create a thread for my review about the car after I lay my hands on it.

I have made up my mind to visit the showroom twice after the car arrives at their yard. On the first visit I would be getting everything set properly no matter how much time it takes. And will be collecting the car the next day as I intend to reach home(Vapi) before 4PM just in order to avoid the traffic congestion due to expansion on the highway as lesser vehicles ply in the afternoon and goes on getting denser as evening progresses.

But all this after the delivery. Till then count the days or should I say hours.

Congrats BS for getting another VW in your family.

Do post her pics here soon.

?

@KarthickB;

I think Our another forum member PREDATOR is also having Vento' date=' but he comes to the forum?not too Often.
[/quote']

Yes sir i am also having vento tdi candy white but i dont know how to share my pics.

Its simple man.

Just upload ur pics in the site www.imageshack.us

Then like on upload options/resizing and choose the image resize as 320*240 and click upload now.

U will now get a page after few secs and down the page search for direct link and copy it.

Come to our ACI forum and paste the link btwn the tags as

Thats it ur pics are uploaded in the forum.

20101215_084741_Photo0339_Small.jpg 

That's Really a Nice Shade in Vento' date=' BS.

VW's Quality & Paint finish is really Exceptional which is way better than Rivals.I especially liked its Chrome accents in Grille, Air-Dam & around Fog lamps.

I've also Examined VW Vento Petrol a week back & noticed its Quite  Powerful, Refined & Sounds almost Silent at Idle & Racy at high Revs & is well equipped too..

Congrats Once again..smiley32.gif

Yes sir i am also having vento tdi candy white but i dont know how to share my pics.

Visit at the link below to know the whole Procedure to upload the pics;

dr_nishu2010-12-15 16:22:04

@vpsrathore

I recently enquired with VW South Delhi and VW Metropolitian, Saket and regardless of the model, colour or specification you want, the only answer we get from the sales executives at VW i.e. 4-6 weeks. This for Polo and Vento.