Sign in to follow this  
ezee

From Gurgaon to Lucknow on Logan - Sugges

Hi,

I have Logan DLS (5 months old) and planning to a trip to Lucknow from Gurgaon, I hope no problems for me but confused a bit about best way to reach lucknow.

Can any recent visitor suggest what will be the best road to take:

Delhi - Moradabaad - Barreily - Sitapur - Lucknow

or

Gurgaon - Palwal - Agra - Etawah - Kanpur - Lucknow

How is the road condition and suggesstions for trip?

Thanks,

Well Gurkha is right plan your journey as not to meet the traffic at peak. Carry a bottle, inflate the spare tire also have the car washed clearly and add aftermarket wind screen washer liquid as it easily remove the sticky dirt from the trucks pipes. Safe driving.smiley20.gif

The road is pretty good. About 15km or so Shikohabad-Etawah is not yet done, but is still Ok. I am told people are now doing Kanpur-Agra in under 4 hours. I have done Kanpur-Etawah in 2 hours four times in the past few months. Now Etawah-Kanpur has no diversions and Rs.35 toll.

I do hear that the other route to Lucknow (via Bareilly) is also excellent but not  to GQ standard. The 100+km you save is a bonus. In my view (I am a Lakhnawi transplanted to Kanpur) it is a toss up!