kumaraneks

The Best Car Speakers

Polk db 691 are nice.

Jbl - 948

Sound Sream (as well i saw their range in aci performance show, mumbai they are good.) look for Audiable Dynamics
Sandy2010-11-30 04:59:56

The Best Car Speakers.

From my view Pioneer is the best car speaker. Some vehicles require speakers to be surface mounted and recessed. Pioneer's line of surface-mounted speakers offers a range of speaker configurations and sizes suitable for your car and your wallet.

Go for JBL or Sony Xplod range with Power & Wattage as per your requirements.

Sony makes the worst car audios. The Head units might be OK, but the speakers are waste. My friend's Alto's 4" Sonys conked off a few months back for no reason.

@arkboypunk1

I don't agree,as I have a set of Xplods in my Innova and every thump can be experienced,really.Yes,it is possible that you may not like it,but again Xplod is not a single model,it is a complete range.

@Kumaraneks

I VOTE FOR XPLOD,you may go for it with your eyes closed.

Yean,its true that ROCKFORD FOSGATE is really superior to others mentioned above(excluding Bose).

@arkboypunk1

I don't agree' date='as I have a set of Xplods in my Innova and every thump can be experienced,really.Yes,it is possible that you may not like it,but again Xplod is not a single model,it is a complete range.

[/quote']

Yes, xplod may be ok. But for similar prices, listen to JBL and you can tell the difference.

@arkboypunk

You are absolutely right,but again there is a difference,and its of woofers.

Reason:JBL is more inclined towards the thump(I hope you understand what I mean),while sony is more inclined towards sound quality,and yes,sony is expensive too as compared to JBL.

In case of JBL whenever you switch on your ICE what you get is rocking atmosphere,while sony has a soothing experience.

sony is more inclined towards sound quality

I found sony crap. JBL are too bright.

Accessory shops suggest Sony/jbl because of the margin they make.

Even i made the mistake of buying Xplode once long back until i heard infinity.

If you want SQ go for infinity reference components, Focal polyglass or even better Rainbow reference series.

Infinity components will cost 6.5k., focal 13k, rainbow are a bit expensive.