the driver

Confused: Civic or Laura TSI ?

Hold your Horses if you can, The dream the wonderland,  The Kings of Kings is coming soon.423201065905PM.jpg

Skoda Laura RS

Expected in March 2011

Estimated price: Rs 15-17lakh

Skoda plans to get their super performer the Laura RS (known as the Octavia RS in international markets). The Laura RS has a 2.0TSI engine which produces a whooping power of 200bhp and was seen in India at the performance show November 2009 in Mumbai and even at the Auto Expo'10 in New Delhi. The Laura RS will be car for performance enthusiasts. The Laura RS might come with six-speed manual or six-speed auto DSG box. the car also sports alloy pedals and light weight Neptune alloy wheels.

Hey,

Since you are completely satisfied by the test drive of laura, I advice to look no further, and do justice to your heart by getting yourself the solid-german vehicle.

The car is indeed fantastic and good value.

Don't consider the second-hand option of Accord.It is always better to get a new car.

Hold your Horses if you can' date=' The dream the wonderland,  The Kings of Kings is coming soon.423201065905PM.jpg

Skoda Laura RS

Expected in March 2011

Estimated price: Rs 15-17lakh

Skoda plans to get their super performer the Laura RS (known as the Octavia RS in international markets). The Laura RS has a 2.0TSI engine which produces a whooping power of 200bhp and was seen in India at the performance show November 2009 in Mumbai and even at the Auto Expo'10 in New Delhi. The Laura RS will be car for performance enthusiasts. The Laura RS might come with six-speed manual or six-speed auto DSG box. the car also sports alloy pedals and light weight Neptune alloy wheels.

[/quote']smiley17.gifactually this is the only thing that has stopped me from booking anything else,the sales rep from nawab gurgaon told me about this brutal beast,and i am ready to wait....NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT LAURA...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

@rssh: +1 to that, actually the present 1.8 TSI which is very VFM now will be even more so when the Laura vRS is launched. I think it will cost roughly 3-4 L more than the present Laura 1.8 TSI Ambiente: this is the best drivers sedan in this price range, would sell better if Skoda sets right its service issues. I wouldn't buy one coz I'm sh*t scared of Skoda service.

@rssh: +1 to that' date=' actually the present 1.8 TSI which is very VFM now will be even more so when the Laura vRS is launched. I think it will cost roughly 3-4 L more than the present Laura 1.8 TSI Ambiente: this is the best drivers sedan in this price range, would sell better if Skoda sets right its service issues. I wouldn't buy one coz I'm sh*t scared of Skoda service.

[/quote']smiley32.gifi agree,one test drive blew me away,second blew every other car away from the list...

you dont need to be scared of skoda service,as i have earlier mentioned,HOW ABOUT BRIBING THOSE SERVICE GUYS???

@Bikerboy:

You don't need any pictures or anything else to show that Civic's interiors feel a generation ahead of Laura's either on day or night.Laura has something serious while civic is funky..only until you drive them,because after that-Civic is nowhere.

I own a Cruze. If you have finalized between Civics and Laura.

I strongly recommend  Laura. Civics design is outdated and a new face-lifted version is expected soon.. Ground clearance is also a big issue in Civic.