1. 1. Please leave a comment justifying the reason for polling a car

• Vista 90
    • Nissan Micra
    • Alto K 10
    • Figo
    • Next gen i 10 1.2 kappa2 vtvt
    • Polo 1.2
    • New Wagon R

My vote goes to Next Gen i 10 because of the simple plain neat looks,best ride quality, peppiest engine among the rivals, good after sales service, good resale value,VFM, super light steering,least cost of ownership.

Note:- Beat is not considered for the reason that it was launched in 2009. Wagon R/Next Gen i10/Vista90  is considered because of the face lift/ engine upgradation/ new technology launch during the year.
rki20072010-12-31 08:15:06

Note:- Beat is not considered for the reason that it was launched in 2009. Wagon R/Next Gen i10/Vista90 is considered because of the face lift/ engine upgradation/ new technology launch during the year. 

I won't agree with it for your kind information Beat is launched in Jan 2010 and my vote goes to BEAT. its the best car in this segment. in terms of styling, power, performance and value for money car.BornFree2010-12-31 15:02:37

I voted for the i10 Kappa 2 simply because it is a good overall package than the other petrol cars listed here .

It has got enough FE and power to delivery promising ownership experience.

I wanted to vote for the Polo but whats the point. We hardly see them on roads. VW really needs to get the production up.

I voted for Figo simply because it managed to generate more monthly sales(5000 average) for Ford than what all its existing products combined have not seen in years. Also, the fact that it is doing that consistantly, even with Ford's reputation to be expensive, means customers think its a good product.

For Down to earth Budget yet Performance hatchback seeker-Alto K10 is the Best option, considering its Peppy Nature, Super Refined K-Series(K10) engine, Good Interiors for seating 4 average sized Indians or even Youngsters, Good FE & Cheapest Spare Parts.

But for a Flexible budget seeker, Nissan Micra is the best option with Good Equipment list like Start-Stop button, Electrical Mirrors, ABS, etc at Good Price. 

Another plus points being:

-Good All-around visibility,

-Peppy & Frugal engine,

-Good Interior Space, etc

My vote goes to the Ford Figo, The smartest and most important(read most successful car in Ford model line up after the Ikon) hatchback from Ford .The 2nd car (read Ford Ikon. being the first in 1999)  specially made for the Indians by theMNC auto major Ford.

My choice would be Micra.

Its a good package for both the front seater's & the back seater's.

Its peppy & FE.

It looks cute & proportionate.

As a Car, this would be the best( not considering AfSS)

The second best would be Fabia( which was also left)

My choice would be Micra.

Its a good package for both the front seater's & the back seater's.

Its peppy & FE.

It looks cute & proportionate.

As a Car' date=' this would be the best( not considering AfSS)

The second best would be Fabia( which was also left)
[/quote']

Oops how could i forget Fabiasmiley19.gif

Voted for Polo as it IMHO has set new benchmark as far as exterior look and build quality (both interior & exterior) goes besides offering very good balance of handling & ride quality. However had Figo (D) been included, would have voted for the same.

i voted for Vista' date=' as it is the best diesel car among the list.[/quote']

Vista 90 is a petrol car. Moreover this poll is for petrol cars only. Please read carefully.

oo! mistake in hurry...
sanzgod2011-01-18 10:29:04