Sign in to follow this  
drsachin

Pulsar 220

Guys it would be gr8 if you help me out with this..

i own a pulsar 220 fi, its completed 31000 kms..  n since some time its not going beyond 100kmp (single seat).. its kind of runs out of fuel supply at that point..tried servicing but in vain..smiley5.gif

Topic spelling corrected. Thread moved.

MODS

sgiitk2011-01-03 08:59:54

Pulsar 220cc is the best bike available in India after the Karizma R Yamaha R15 Although it looks like his brothers, is significant of a broad front windscreen and fairing mounted mirrors different from other Pulsar 220cc. Pulsar 220cc is six light-alloy wheels, body smart, clear and objective indicators are exposed to the chain. As family members of the Pulsar 220cc, with the exception of the tachometer, everything else, including fuel gauge, speedometer, odo, two trip finds its place in the orange glow and a digital readout. Strengthening the seat is adequately padded, and the pilot and the race ends and the smart two-piece grab bar.

I'm a newbie....but still...just trying to help...you said 220 fuel injected....so did d servicing guy checked ecu, injectors etc....also might be speed-o-meter problem. B'coz

those things can be hell wrong, ask a friend (preferably a ZMR ) to ride along side you to find the indicated speed difference.

And as far as i remember 220FI didn't have a top speed of new 220(carb). I reckon it was 120kmph+ or so....