morphin1

To buy 325i or not to ??

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying the 325i early next year but have a few questions that are bothering me:

1. Is it worth paying 35lakhs for this car when adding another 5lakhs u can get

the Bmw 523i.

2. Also comparing it to camry , passat or others is it justified to think that this

is a rip off?

3. Are any BMw models like 330i or 330d coming to india next year or in 2009 that will probably make the 325i cheaper or because of the new C class will the prices drop or become more competitive.

4. Is it worthwhile to wait for alfa romeo,C Class, Audi 4 series next year?

It will help me  a lot if you guys can post your opinions so that I can make an educated buy and not get ripped off.

Thanks

I'd say if you can afford the 5 then go for it. The 325i is a cracker but the ride with those ultra low profile tyres will not be the best while driving in city conditions. If not too keen on the 5 and if you can wait, then wait for the C class.

Others in the 3 lineup are the 320i, 325i and the 320d.

Thread Moved.

FRG
FuelRunGod2007-12-11 07:56:33

Thanks for moving the thread to the appropriate section.

Yes i am not too keen on the 5series because it's too big for me as I am only 25, meaning I like the smaller cars better for driving on my own :)

Would be great to get some input on 2,3 :) and yes I think I will wait for the New C class as its only 2 months away although I haven't read many good tihngs about the new C

Thanks admin and others

well I ll suggest you to be patient and wait until mid 2008 as next year will reveal a lot. If you are the one who has to drive a lot and even if you love driving I would recomend you to wait for the new Audi A4 which is going to be a stunner and with good dealer network establishing there won't be any issues regarding the after sales service as well.

Sounds reasonable , either way i am not getting the car before 2008 march so waiting a bit ownt hurt although I am not a big fan of Audi due to the VW batch attached to it as all the base models are built on similar platforms.

Also I have the feeling that Audi is not always related to class.

What were you saying about FE rssh?

Also I think more competition next year from New C and A4 should spice up the market.

I like the 325i , just dont wanna get ripped off :) where the 325i's price drops 6months after i buy the car or a better variant is made available.

If you guys come across any info on model change or alteration please inform me here as it will help a lot.

Thanks for your input everyone cheerssmiley10.gif

Dude you can aslo look at the VOLVO S40 or th C70 , its Just great and have a look at it , the Performance is top notch and another good thing is that its in INDIA

this is about the C70

this is Regarding the VOLVO Dealers in India

cheerssmiley20.gif

First of all thanks priya and everyone for the pics of New C and A4.The new A4 does look a lot better than before.

I dont care much for Fuel economy as this is not my primary car.

The lemon law is new to me and thanks for bringing it to light here.

Just want to know if you guys think its worth putting forward 35lakhs for a 3series.

Thanks and this is a great community .Cheers

@morphin

i think it will be better if you wait for the Merc new C Class , looks stylish and think it will be better than the BMW 3 series , Soo if you can wait For the new C Class it will be a good buy

you can also see the VOLVO cars in the link given by me

Cheerssmiley20.gif

@morphin

i think it will be better if you wait for the Merc new C Class ' date=' looks stylish and think it will be better than the BMW 3 series , Soo if you can wait For the new C Class it will be a good buy

you can also see the VOLVO cars in the link given by me

Cheerssmiley20.gif
[/quote']

Will do m8 ,thanks for the volvo links cheers smiley10.gif

Hey the Volvo S 40 looks good , the BMW is also good .

If you liked the BMW and have passion for it  , its better to take the 3 series , but i advice you to have a test drive of both Volvo and 325i , which will help you to choose your car better

regards,

Priya