morphin1

To buy 325i or not to ??

Well If I am buying a BMW or Benz' date=' I would expect to get Comfort,performance,road presence and features. Dont think in the Indian context I can get value with these cars hehe[/quote']

Yep you are right , i feel the Bmw will be my final choice for you

Regards,

priya

A new model of 3series with facelift is in the line for 2008.

Will probably wait for it and in the meantime am dissapointed witht the limited engine option the new C class in india has for offer right now.Mostly will get the BmW.

Ok,

The new C class is here and costs 27lakhs on road delhi.

This car is 0.5sec faster than the BMW 320d(32lakhs on road) and 1sec slower than the 325i(35lakhs).

So the savings are definitely huge from 6-8lakh rupees.

Now you guys tell me what your opinions of C Class are and what you think of mercedes as a brand.

Cheers

PS:Will be buying the car in March so i have some time:)

go for the BMW if you love to drive and dont mind the hard ride. its thrilling dynamics and driver focussed cabin will excite you.

the merc offers a plusher ride and even though it is a superb driving machine, the beemer is considered to be in a different league.

also, with the BMW, you get exclusivity. every other rich man in india has a benz!!!

The BMW looks very stylish and mind pleasing with its cool looks and good interiors , well not very sure about the handling or the driving comforts as i have never driven both merc and BMW , but incase the new c class isnt launched by March i think then you shud go ahead with the 325i , or else have a long test drive in both and make your decision

Regards,

Priya

hey isnt the new c class already launched?

Well i heard no news about it ,nor do i have any idea , it would be beter if any of you guys would give an update on it

Regards,

priya

C class it out and its worth the bucks but no one knows about its reliability so wait for some time in Europe may new C class were called for part failure .The one thing bad about it is no grill option and the mud interiors aren't looking good.

The new c class  is out and the diesel is 30lakhs on road while petrol is 27lakhs on road.

Ok then thats how i got to see one here on Mangalore , it looks good and merc has better value than the BMW , but i still luv the styling and the alloy wheels of the 3 series , have a thorough test drive and Decide along with your Family member or friends

Regards,

Priya

The new c class  is out and the diesel is 30lakhs on road while petrol is 27lakhs on road.

Ok then thats how i got to see one here on Mangalore ' date=' it looks good and merc has better value than the BMW , but i still luv the styling and the alloy wheels of the 3 series , have a thorough test drive and Decide along with your Family member or friends

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

Hi thanks Priya will be mostly taking a test drive this weekend and hopefully booking the car or I might flip and wait for the new honda accord.

Will have more update next week start.

Cheers

Yeh man Mrphin , please do wait for the Stunning new Accord to it Indian Roads this Mid 08 or late 08 and be the first to book it , it looks awsome and splendid , you can see the pics in posted in the other thread of Laura or Accord thread 2nd page , or else i wouldnt mind to post the same pic again for your sake , here we go

4956896331c6857709dfx7.jpg187733658627b08b6e9dmw5.jpg

Cheers!!!

Yeh man Mrphin ' date=' please do wait for the Stunning new Accord to it Indian Roads this Mid 08 or late 08 and be the first to book it , it looks awsome and splendid , you can see the pics in posted in the other thread of Laura or Accord thread 2nd page , or else i wouldnt mind to post the same pic again for your sake , here we go

4956896331c6857709dfx7.jpg187733658627b08b6e9dmw5.jpg

Cheers!!!

[/quote']

Hi Vishnu,

The accord definitely looks good but dont you think its a bit big although I dont mind buying this car (will get 280hp performance ::)) and saving about 10lakh rupees but only problem is that Accord will be big for selfdriving and parking in city.What are your thoughts ? cheers

big?????? it's not a limo.... come on.... it would be a good self driven car if you take the V6 variant

Yup , i think you should wait for this V6 new accord gonna be launched in India soon , that will make it a sensible buy

Regards,

priya