dp1510

Karizma ZMR or RE Classic 350

Hi Advisors,

I have narrowed down to 2 bikes..

1. Karizma ZMR

2. Classic 350

I am bit confused on which one to go with regards to VFM and holding it for longer duration.. can you please throw me some light ??

Karizma ZMR and RE Classic 350 are two bikes in separate leagues of their own. Both are good and have their own pro's and con's. I don't have much knowledge about the keeping cost of Karizma ZMR, but I know very well about Classic 350. RE Classic is a great bike and the upkeep cost is fair.

One thing you should consider is the built of your body. Bullet 350 is good for heavy built guys.

Both are good bikes , but do not go for RD350. It is outdated and spare issue is a big deal. But it is a powerfull vehicle with Double borehead and bhp.. I think it can do 170kmph easily. Now come to the ZMR, no explonation needed. Good looking, great Engine from hero honda ever. Nice riding experiance too. Top speed is 125-130.

ZMR is a right choice.(FI and FE)

-dinesh

(always the racer wins atlast)

Karizma is more Hi-Tech, more Reliable & Fuel efficient too.

But in the matters of Road Presence & built RE Classic 350 scores & might go heavily on your Pocket too, due to Troubling nature & low FE.

Choice as per your needs..

Both are decent bikes but karizma ZMR isnt that good as its preceeders. Go for zmr or R15 is also good if you want sports bike but if you go to gym or have a decent build then RE 350 should be your first preference as it is strong and elegant.

Both are decent bike, but ZMR Karizma is only as good as preceeders. ZMR Go or R15 is also good if you want sports bike, but if you go to the gym or fitness for rebuilding the 350 would be the first priority, because it is strong and elegant.