Sign in to follow this  
sanchogeorge

First Car

Hey People....Im a 21 year old graduate...just starting out on my career...im looking to buy a car in a couple of months time...i would like any advice as to whether takin a new swift will be a good decision with regards to the expenses involved in owning one namely for its maintenance and running...intial cost of purchase is not a matter...i travel about 30kms a day...also will a second hand swift be any good? wat should i be lookin for...any help would be greatly appreciated

regards and cheers

-sanch

swift is the car for you, with good dynamics, and better fuel efficiency than the competition.

you can go for less than 1 year old used swift. even though the owners dislike to part with their swifts, there are a few swifts in the used car market too. if you find a good example, grab it, else someone else will take it. since the new swift (even the petrol model) has about 1month delay, it sells like hot cakes in the used car market. you will have to be cautious, if you are going for a used swift, and seek the help of an expert mechanic or so...

used swift will be yours at the same day, you pay the money, and you can save lot of money too..

but i should tell you, its always safer to buy a new swift

go ahead and get a swift of your choice... go for the ZXi model. if you are going for a new one, you may even be able to get a small discount, for the ZXi version, under bargaining.

Yeah buy the Swift. It is a really good car for youngsters! Stretch to the Diesel VDi if you can. I suggest not to go in for second-hand

i think he said that he drives 30 kms a day , soo i dont think the VDI would be the better choice here , note Minimum running to buy a Diesel car should be above 40 per day

go for the VXi its good value for money , incase you want more goodies go for the Zxi trim , if you drive in hihways the most then Go for the VXi ABS

regards,

Priya

Hey People....Im a 21 year old graduate...just starting out on my career...im looking to buy a car in a couple of months time...i would like any advice as to whether takin a new swift will be a good decision with regards to the expenses involved in owning one namely for its maintenance and running...intial cost of purchase is not a matter...i travel about 30kms a day...also will a second hand swift be any good? wat should i be lookin for...any help would be greatly appreciated
regards and cheers
-sanch

Yo man thats a great choice , but please go for the New one itself , and as you have mentioned that you donot mind the initial cost i would be glad to Advice you to go in for the Swift ZXi varaint

Cheerssmiley20.gif