tejasmehta990

Mahindra Mini Xylo - U203

This one looks so proportionate than Xylo. No doubt, this is going to be the best selling SUV in no time.

mini-xylo-photo-112.jpg

Look carefully at this picture, it has got got the XYLO with std and Genio's front.

Yesterday also there was a thread with old front Genio, http://archive.autocarindia.com/autocar_forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9038

Great car and great pictures. Personally, I think Anand Mahindra is a big fan of the Xylo headlights. Almost everything has been altered for this car but they spared the headlights, probably on his special orders.

I really don't know if this hatch or cross-hatch or mini SUV will really be a value-for-money product or will it be really as refined as a car, but it has a certain power to attract potential b+ hatch customers.

It has attracted me a lot and is tempting choice. Can consider it.

Biggest challenge would be to make people accept the spare on the tail gate of a hatch sized car. At least the Rio has small SUV looks and this just looks like a hatch on stilts.

with those covers on the mini xylo looks far more nicer than the normal one, i think nobody will really care about the looks if they price it well and if it has some good features like the normal xylo. so many people are opting for xylo not for its looks but for its features.

Though look good but some how till today I am not getting confidence about its popularity because of straight line cut on the back which makes it 3-wheeler kind of back when looking from the side. Remember, Ritz also has different back styling but not many likes it only because of its back.

but may be once curtains are down...I may enjoy a better look of it.

They could have taken a few design cues from the Toyota RAV-4.

This is a good product though. The side profile is digestible smiley2.gif sure it'll have loads of space on offer on the inside. They seem to have just chopped off the rear a little smiley1.gif A protruding bumper like the one on Scorpio could have looked better here...

Just hope it comes with the facelift front and not the existing Xylo front.

Mini Xylo might gets Renault Logan/Verito shared 1.5 dCi, 64PS engine

fKO6Ql.jpg

The company confirmed plans of launching it this Diwali at the Thar AC launch event. Sources inform us that Mahindra is looking to plonk in Renault

Duster Competition is here.

Obviously , this is going to be priced below the XYLO and hence Dusters pricing has to be really right.

Query : Is the rear door hugging tyre also counted in the vehicles size ???

Query : Is the rear door hugging tyre also counted in the vehicles size ???

No.

Excluding hanging rear tyre, Dimesions from bumper to bumper are counted for Sub 4m tax restriction slab.

Strange na !!   smiley2.gif