rssh

Show off performance WHEELS!!

I said one day that I will post the swift of Sai Service one day but couldn't so the car itself came to my locality and clicked pics .It costs 80k more than normal one the kit includes only the mods outside .

15122007143sv5.jpg

15122007145jd6.jpg

Look at those sexy alloys they cost 40k with 195/65/R15 tires.

15122007144ri2.jpg

15122007146cv1.jpg

It is dual tone paint white on black one.

15122007147zv4.jpgsmiley32.gif

@Jitesh I don't know where the car exactly is I just saw it in the showroom he did not let me click but I got some time on the road but I think this guy has no value 80k that is equivalent to ZXI .

Well a dent in that car will have a shabby paint job .The two exhaust hole in the rear spoiler is a mess because it has only one exhaust how about putting a GTi exhaust kit. that would match better.

i remember am yet to get the pics of the Getz alloys that i had committed long before... i will stick to its better be late than never smiley2.gif

By searching for that Getz and its alloys and Taking its pic , HOPE YOU DONT BECOME LATE!!!

regards,

Priya

Recently i have seen a Very very cool alloys in a white accord which has got Xenon Head lights , the Alloys where like After the Normal alloy another thing Which looks like a plate and Even though the Car was aprked the Extrernal Plate like thing alloy was Moving and its was really super coool , i couldnt take the pic as i dint have my cell phone at that time smiley19.gif , and soo faar i dint get to see it for over a month , hope i see it again and hope i can snap its pic and share it with you Buddies

Regards,

Priya