Veyron

Help me........choose

Hi everybody,

I need a little peice of advice from all of you<esp. gals>

i am planning to gift my sister a new car this Jan/Feb and my budget would be around 4.5-5lks

But i am a little confused.......smiley3.gif

Help Me choose between getz1.1,swift Vxi, i10 magna, U-va1.2 lt

and girls pls help me with the colour also...........

there is a neighbour of mine' date=' a good looking lady using an UVA. having seen her driving it around, i undoubdetly suggest UVA for girls... dont listen to me smiley2.gif[/quote']

I can see that the lady has had you under her 'spell' than the UV-A. Happy oggling, I didn't think UV-A was such an 'eye candy', by the way is Rani Mukherjee your neighbour.

Hi everybody' date='
I need a little peice of advice from all of you<esp. gals>
i am planning to gift my sister a new car this Jan/Feb and my budget would be around 4.5-5lks
But i am a little confused.......smiley3.gif
Help Me choose between getz1.1,swift Vxi, i10 magna, U-va1.2 lt

and girls pls help me with the colour also...........[/quote']

A Red Swift VXI or a Red Getz 1.1, both do look quiet good. Is this your sister's first car? Luck girl to have a bro like you. Make it on Rakhi Bhandan to make that occasion that much more special, sure one day she'll not forget.

i would opt the red i10 for your sis , the grey looks decent as well , my second choice would be the Swift , for Swift i would choose the Bright red and White

Regards,

priya
pryas2008-01-05 13:19:51

i would opt the red i10 for your sis ' date=' the grey looks decent as well , my second choice would be the Swift

Regards,

priya
[/quote']

light colors like grey do not suit small cars like i10, only dark colors do... light colors are for the big sedans... thats my suggestion!

i would opt the red i10 for your sis ' date=' the grey looks decent as well , my second choice would be the Swift

Regards,

priya
[/quote']

light colors like grey do not suit small cars like i10, only dark colors do... light colors are for the big sedans... thats my suggestion!

No you arent quite right , is the Grey light color ?? well some colors for me looks nice for some cars and doesnot really depend on Dark or light

Well that was my piece of suggestion thats it

i10 -  Electric( passion ) red ,& Grey

Swift -  Bright Red & White

Regards,

Priya

Guys , he never mentioned about the zen estilo , and he pink color on the zen looks worse , atleast the Mint green was better , back to the topic

As priya suggested the red i10 will look good , if she likes brighter color then take Sunlight Copper Swift VXi ( sunlight copper color available in SX4 is now available in Swift and is newly luanhced color)

Cheers!!!

yup , yu re very much right Mndvishnu , the pink color on the estilo looks wierd , and anyways he is going for the i10 or Swift , and the new color of swift seems intresting , but i would suggest him a Red Hyundai i10 for His sis

Regards,

Priya

Regards,

priya
[/quote']

No you arent quite right , is the Grey light color ?? well some colors for me looks nice for some cars and doesnot really depend on Dark or light

Well that was my piece of suggestion thats it

i10 -  Electric( passion ) red ,& Grey

Swift -  Bright Red & White

Regards,

Priya

In English Grey means a light color... and this color wont suit any small car and thats my suggestion too...

Hey go for aaa.... something I don't remember but it is between bright and dark red one .An advice look at the pic of i10 I posted on Performace show that one will look good with alloys.

Hey go for aaa.... something I don't remember but it is between bright and dark red one .An advice look at the pic of i10 I posted on Performace show that one will look good with alloys.

i somehow dont like this color... anyways choice of colors must be left to the person, suggestions try to draw a line of commonality but its like the psychometry game of perceptions smiley2.gif