nfs123

Chevrolet Cruze India 2011 Changes

Chevrolet Cruze India 2011 Changes

LT

1. New Interior Color Theme: Jet Black and Medium Titanium Dashboard and door trims, Monotone Jet Black seats with titanium stitch highlights

2.Improved Rear seat with new seat cushion design

3.Audio Controls on Steering Wheels

4.USB Port in audio system

5.Automatic Climate Control

6.Illuminated vanity mirror

Price change : 20k additional from existing price

LTZ

1. New Interior Color Theme: Jet Black and Medium Titanium Dashboard and door trims, Monotone Jet Black seats with titanium stitch highlights

2. Improved Rear seat with new seat cushion design

3. USB Port in audio system

4. Illuminated vanity mirror

5. Bluetooth connectivity in audio system

6. Automatic inside rear view mirror

Price change : 15k additional from existing price

New version of Cruze will be available from March, 2011

Cruze is one car thats a lot better to look at than to sit in and drive. Ride is unsorted out and clutch is rather hard more truck like and turbo lag by the bucket loads. At end of it all doesn't have the feel good factor.

Durango Dude2011-02-20 06:30:09

As an owner of the Cruze auto, there is no turbo lag due to good transmission programming of the auto and since it is an automatic, it doesn't have the truck like clutch,though the manual version could be improved(I haven't driven a manual version). Its a blast to drive.

Ride is sporty yet complaiant and has good stability at high speeds. If u are looking for a car like a Toyota Corolla with ultra soft suspension and a floaty steering of which the result is cumbersome handling, u won't like the Cruze with great handling.

@Ragav:

You are absolutely right,the Cruze auto is simply a blast to drive,handling is also simply great.But when it comes to manual Cruze,just like the Optra Magnum the turbo lag is significant while when the turbo comes to life,the car rather tries to kiss the rear of the front going vehicle.Clutch is somewhere on the harder side,but not as much as of a truck(Though our new Tata 4515 has got a light clutch,not as light as of cars but it is lighter than other trucks)though I am also disappointed with the clutch but overall its somewhere a fun to drive car.Auto is simply a blast to drive.

Last month I booked LTZ. Only because of ACC. I don't like keyless entry system and sunroof. Both are dangerous when you are parking the car in a lonely place. Also one of my friend who own Micra lost his Key. he was charged a whooping 30k to replace it.

I changed the booking to New Cruze LT. Dealer said I will get my car on March 15th

Last month I booked LTZ. Only because of ACC. I don't like keyless entry system and sunroof. Both are dangerous when you are parking the car in a lonely place.

IMO, there's not much difference in the practical aspects of Conventional key & Desmodronic key fob. You've to carry either of them always to operate the car & both of them can be lost in a similar ways too but what's the main thing is that one have to become used to this change.

But in your case nfs you also need to change otherwise next time when you'll be upgrading from Cruze to BMW or else, you'll have to face the same Ghost again.

So don't change your desion only due to this.

Anyways, Congrats for booking the New Cruze LT.

Which colour do u have booked? ?

Olympic white.

Also I feel that the start button is placed on wrong side. I have two kids. if I am cruzing @ 100 and if anyone touch the start button, it will turn off the power and I will loose the control..

Last month I booked LTZ. Only because of ACC. I don't like keyless entry system and sunroof. Both are dangerous when you are parking the car in a lonely place. Also one of my friend who own Micra lost his Key. he was charged a whooping 30k to replace it.I changed the booking to New Cruze LT. Dealer said I will get my car on March 15th

If you are too much worried about loosing the key and paying hefty amount then get an insurance policy were the keys are also covered in the premium look at TATA AIG insurance catelog.

Don't just book lower varient for small issues like this. smiley1.gif

Can these new features be added in the current Cruze LTz model...

i just booked a cruze LTz auto on feb 1st week and told them to give me a 2011 manufacturing model n not 2010 model.

now i am getting the delievery tomorrow that it 2nd march. so just wanted to know whether these features can be added or not......

thank you

i have this same query!!i own a september model black cruze..I was told at the time of booking the car that a usb port and a bluetooth system can be added as optional accessories [:)] but there is nothing like it [xx(] i would love if i could have the usb port fitted

i just read abut Caska

how much does it cost.

i just read that it has blue tooth and USD and GPS as well...

do u have an idea about the price?

also wanted to know whether we can add xenon lights to cruze, then which company is good and wats d range in that.

it won't be a good idea to add xenons to the cruze!!!as pointe out by the chevrilet cruzeforum, the whole car is full of sensors!!!and if you will try to change anything in the original wiring loom with different resistance and all,the whole system would get spoilt and it will act like mad-indicators triggering headlights!!!etc-and moreover aftermarket xenons are banned here!!!you would be stopped by a cop if he sees you using it and you will be ordered to change to the original halogens!!!!!