nfs123

Chevrolet Cruze India 2011 Changes

In the process of backing up the car through a thin opening in our house, my father accidentally scratched the rear right portion of the car against a gate. So there's now a scratch just above the portion where the rear right tyre is. Ironic that it should happen right in the house, when we have been driving safely in the city and with great care.  smiley5.gif

The problem was because of the slight outward projections of the car, over the wheels.

Is there some way I can get it fixed? How much do you think this will cost. I will of course take the car to the showroom, but I was wondering if I could get some idea before I consult them. Can the scratches be fixed on this car?

Little information for everyone,

On Parkers.co.uk it is mentioned that in UK both versions of the Cruze are on sale,The 147 bhp and 163 bhp.Mileage for both versions is the same 50 mpg for manual and 42 mpg for auto.Hope the 163 bhp cruze comes soon to India.Any updates on the date?