shanthanreddyp

Toyota Etios Customers Cancelling Bookings

I was one of those who was keen on buying the hatchback version of the Etios Diesel. But learnt that it would be launched only in april or may. Due to the huge waiting list you can except a premium to be charged by the dealers.

Thanks to you guys here, and to good discount that i got from maruti, immediately went for the Ritz diesel. Must say that I'm pretty pleased with it.

I think gego&bons said it, Due to the huge waiting list you can expept a premium. We are mentally in many ways still in the Amby-FIAT age, and often book for getting a Premium. The premium is charged by the seller -dealer or the original booking holder. I personally will like cars to be price more realistically, since this reduces the loading in the form of taxation (both VAT and road tax). However, many of us like a discount on the list price, and many buyers want the discount to come in the form of goodies which will be covered in the finance.