zaheer141516

audio system for my car

Head Unit - Pioneer / Alpine. Rear Dual Tone Speakers (Oval) - Infinity / Boston. Amp & Sub woof - Sony Explod... Front Speakers - Pioneer / every brand is equally good on this one. put on a 10 CD changer / get an ipod that yu can connect to the Head unit(buy compatible Head unit too)

please say no to the front tweeters that the dealer might push to sell....

you budget is 35000 Rs. and I would have the following :-

HU-Pioneer/Alpine/Blau Cost - 7-10 K

Front Compos - JBL/Hertz Cost 5-6 K

Rear Co axials-JBL/Hertz/Illusion Cost 4-5K

Amp-JBL/Kenwood/Pio-5-8K

Subwoofer-7-8K

Wiring-3-4K

Wiring is one of the most important factor in Cac sound system, so do not ignore it. As far as the models are concerned, I suggest you ask the dealer to let you listen to few brands and decide it yourself, as said that something you like, others may not.

i got the pioneer head unit 6950 and 4 spkrs pioneer and they work wonderfully well... it cost me 11k. look in more than one shop and compare the prices. woofer and amp will cost u somewhere around 15k together but u lose most of ur boot space. i wouldn't recommend a woofer

Again, installing a wub woofer is subject of personal choice. As far as the boot space is concerned, you can connect the woofer using male-female connector, so if you need the boot space, you can simply disconnect the sub or vice versa

Kicker  has a kick-a** sub with thin cabinet in 10" & 12"

Kicker 10" TCVT 10- 10,500/=

Kicker 12" TCVT 12 - 18,000/= APPROX.

It can be easily fitted according to yur space. I am planning to get 10" soon for my Getz.

Also Xenos by Pricol have come with 8" active subwoofer which also takes very less space and though it would not give the same effect,yet it should be better that no sub....Very soon I am going to  have a demo for that too for my wife's Getz.

shall let u know the results.