bmwrockzz

Hello I am Abdul Rahman Ansari

Hai I am Abdul Rahman Ansari, half Hyderabadi and half Chennai lite (Madrasi) a very big hello to Autocar India.com and its members

I am a big passionate lover of Cars and Bikes, I stay in North America, an Indian who was born and brought up in Saudi Arabia and during my vacations I use to visit my hometown Hyderabad and Chennai every year and use to see so many cars and bikes in my city that I felt one day I will own many luxurious cars and bikes for myself and enjoy it, and after 19 - 21 years of stay in Saudi, I finally moved back to India.

After staying in India for 2 years and studying there, I had to move to United Kingdom for further studies and after completing my Business Management Studies from UK. My next destination for studying and acquring good knowledge about my field was North America.

I would love to be a part of this beautiful community and hope that I have a pleasent stay here

My favorite cars and bikessmiley10.gif

Cars

BMWs - E65 / E66 / F01 / F02 7 Series Saloon, X6, X5, E39 / E60 / F10 M5, M3 Sedan, Coupe and Convertible, X5M, X6M, Z4, X1, 6 Series Convertible and Coupe, E39 / E60 / F10 5 Series Sedan, 5 Series Gran Turismo and etc

Maserati Gran Turismo S and etc.

Audis - R8 / R8 Spyder, Q7, New Generation A8 and etc

Toyotas - Land Cruiser, FJ Cruiser, Prius, Camry, Innova and etc

Porsches - Cayenne, Cayman, Panamera, 911 and etc

Mercedes - Benzs - S Class, SLS AMG sports car, CLS Class, GL class, GLK Class and etc

Lamborghinis - Gallardo LP 560-4, LP 560-4 Spyder, Murcielago LP 640, Reventon , Aventador LP700-4 and etc

Range Rovers - Vogue, Sport and etc

Jaguars - XJL, XF, XF-R and etc

Nissans - GTR, Munaro and etc

Chryslers - 300C and etc

Bikes

Bajaj Pulsars

Harley Davidson - Sportsters , Dynas, Softails, V-Rods Tourings, CVOs, etc

Honda - CBR 1000RR, CB 1000R, Gold Wing, CBR 250R, etc

Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Suzuki - Hayabusa, GSX-R1000, Boulevard M109R , etc

BMW - HP2 Sport, S 1000 RR, R 1200 GS, R 1200 GS Adventure, BMW K 1300 S, F 800 GS, K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL, etc

Yamaha - R6, R1, Vmax, etc

so, these are some of my favorite cars and bikes the list is endless and it goes on and on there is no end for my passion towards cars and bikessmiley4.gif.