I would use AmbiPur, but now it's no longer available in market.

What are the other good options available? I was shown some other refill for the same but it was feeling like the way Eau de Cologne smells!

Eau de Cologne means fragrance water in french. all perfumes are classified as "eau de colognes"..

Keep a bottle of good perfume in your car and spray a little bit every day. MUCH better than using a car freshener. Trust me.

@cyrus43 - please suggest me a  good brand of car perfume and also I am confused whether to go for the bottle type or A/C vent type acr perfume.

My budget is 250 - 300/-

I guess ambi pur sprays are available. I use it twice a week or so. Costs less and stays more. Value for money. There are so many perfumes. Go to a good shop and you will get plenty to choose from

Keep a bottle of good perfume in your car and spray a little bit every day. MUCH better than using a car freshener. Trust me.

Exacto ! Thats what I do. Keep a good perfume bottle (a small one) in the glove box and you just need to spray it twice a week. Once a day is more-more than enough!

hi   

i want to purchase a car perfume refill from vashi . which are best car perfume shop in vashi or in navi mumbai and can get variety of car perfume. please reply fast it urgent.

I think these trees are thingies safest option when it comes to choosing the best type of perfume. I have had bad experiences with some of the other types. When I used one of those liquids you have to stand on a vent A / C and one day, the liquid is evaporated from the bottle, and it was dripping on the A / C vent. The terrible thing is that the vent A / C was melted sweet scent

After exhausting the free AmbiPur sponsored by Concorde Motors at the time of delivery of my Linea, I have been using Glade Sport car perfume . I have unpacked the last one today. smiley1.gif

2011627154350_500.jpg

Just a few minutes back, I bought 4 My Shaldan air fresheners [2 each of lemon and orange fragrance] from Reliance Autozone, near my home at Basaveswara Nagar, Bangalore, costing Rs 663 [221x3] in total [buy 3 & get 1 free offer].

It is always better to go in for bottle/hanging from your rear-view mirror type.

Simply becuase if you attach the perfume can to the AC vents there are chances of the vent grills breaking when you try to pull it out.. Also I've noticed that if you attach it to the vents the grills cannot be adjusted fully.

MSIL have introduced new series of car freshners which are in the form of Paper envelope(like Vodafone new connection cover) with a string attached to it. It can be hanged anywhere to inside of the car & is available in various fragrances like Lemon, etc.

Just a few minutes back' date=' I bought 4 My Shaldan air fresheners [2 each of lemon and orange fragrance'] from Reliance Autozone, near my home at Basaveswara Nagar, Bangalore, costing Rs 663 [221x3] in total [buy 3 & get 1 free offer].

Now, my Linea has become more fragrant with nice natural citric smell thanks to My Shaldan air fresheners that sit on the cup holder. smiley20.gif

20117112924_500.jpg

20117112940_500.jpg

car perfume is another most popular car equipment that you should purchase since it will keep your car fresh at all times. There are a huge number of car perfume brand available in the marketplace which range from very cost-effective to very costly high-class ones.

Car perfume is very important since it creates a good environment and hence you feel good. Many popular brands are available in market ,you can also opt to search online since you can easily get it from online shops at low price.

Recently i got New 'Godrej aer' Car Perfume for my car, as posted below.

post-67-0-27414300-1368641826.jpg

(Pic taken for reference from: http://www.carsingh.com/img/prod_images/Godrej-Aer-Perfumes-Click-Cool-Surf-Blue.jpg)

Got it for Rs.200. More or less it's like AmbiPur in its application but found its fragrance refreshing & a change after using AmbiPur regularly since last 7-8 years. Its switch like application is also quite interesting & user friendly.

I want a good perfume for my car.

Don't like the Ambipur at all. I just hate to see that Ambipur always stuck in that AC vent. <_<

Please suggest some good perfume, NOT THE AC VENT ONES PLEASE :D

Ambipur was very good as long as Godrej was owning it. now Ambipur and godrej owned perfume are both not upto mark. be careful the Godrej made one spills and damages your ac vent. The hanging type paper substrate perfumes are better, but are not available everywhere. Beware some type of freshner attract pests also, like shaldan. it is dangerous to keep spray type air freshners in car as it may explode due to high temperature if you park at sun. I am also searching for a good and economical one. I use air freshner spray and keeps back the spray at home.