parijat_2

how to remove sticky dirts from car exterior

Hi

Color of my i10 is carbon grey. So light color sticky dirts make it very dirty. I apply F1 car shampoo to clean my car. I dont apply any other chemical to clean car exterior. Can anyone suggest how to remove sticky dirts(either light or dark color) easily with out rubbing hard with cloth(which produces chance of scratch) after application of car shampoo? Any chemical or any technique which does wonder!!

@Parijat:

I have an extremely simple technique of doing so:

Just let them be as they are,and whenever you get the time get your car to any professional car washer..its better than any chemical or hard rubbing.I am following this practice from last two years and my cars are having a mint exterior with least possible scratches..its a personal experience.

Is it true that petrol too can remove such stains as someone suggested it to me??

@Parijat:

I have seen them cleaning the sticky dirts by firstly applying a high pressure water spray,then applying a whitish shampoo like something,then comes the turn of scrubbing with an electronic motor driven scrubber,then comes the second water spray.....even now if some tougher stains remain then they use some another two shampoos one white and one light green one after another,leave them for 5-10 minutes and then again scrub them with a small continuous spray of water...Result:Everything is clean...

Warning:Don't try this at home without any supervision..smiley36.gif

Hmmmmm..its just 100 meters away from my house where I get my cars washed,and its takes 150 bucks for i-10,300 bucks for Innova and Laura each.

Visit is nearly once in 45 days and if the car makes 4-5 visits to village then the turn comes.