GOLF

Osama has been killed!

Al Qeada leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed in a special operation conducted by CIA in Islamabad in Pakistan yesterday.It was announced by President Obama just few hours ago.

(Source - CNN)

GOLF2011-05-02 04:29:00

Obama Kills Osama. Has an ominous ring to it. How many billions has the US spent to get to him? As doctors say, disease is always twenty steps ahead of technology available, so is terrorism: disease of modern times.

Durango Dude2011-05-02 07:18:19

I guess that Zardari may not have long to live. Obama should also watch out. I have only one regret,"Obama starting off with Justice has been done a last...". Did any of these jokers shed even a crocodile tear at the killing of Saddam & co. I am still to see the WMDs, the reason for the invasion in the first place.

@sgiitk

the reason for invasion of iraq was invasion on kuwait. Another one was being planned. Iraq had only itself to blame. Plus israel wasn't happy about iraq sponsoring terrorism on its soil. It was also arming terrorist with chemical weapons.

its an open secret that middle east hasn't disarmed from Biological and chemical weapons and use it as an deterrent.

As for Osama it is just a tip of an ice-burg. US needs to concentrate on State sponsored actors of terrorism.
sarabjeet2011-05-02 10:52:31

I don't think it is the real Osama,he may have died long ago or may be in Saudi.The photos they are showing are fake.

Every time a western country goes for election there are similar strikes or wars against terrorism.

I don't think Osama was smart enough for something like 9/11 though he was highly trained by US,it was probably done by the tiny little arrogant country in the middle east.

@crazy doc I agree with you . As there is now election going on in US many people with have sympathy for Obama and vote for him.

Bin Laden was almost on a verge to complete a decade of 9/11 killing .

What I can see in good light is that he was killed instantaneously by US and not welcomed to Jail or court hearing as Kasab is being treated in India. But a bullet in the head is almost painless kill for Laden ,they just should have cut his body into many pieces and make him bleed to death ,with live coverage of it.

Obama Bin Laden, oops, Osama bin laden denied his as well al qaida's role within 2 days of staged 9/11 attacks. Did anybody get to see it? No? Ofcourse not ! Why would evil america allow such things to be broadcast.?

BBC news, Canadian news channels. Many european channels etc broadcast his message, and the few U.S channels who did were asked to shut up. Less than a year later an egyptian newspaper published about Osama's natural death in the mountains of Afghanistan. Either this dude was dead long back or was captured long back by CIA only to be finished when the president has to  face elcetions.

@sarabjeet; I am quite aware of the double standards. I am talking more in context of Gurf War II. I remember a question in the British Parliament which was some thing like'"Mr Prime Minister, if Iraq was growing Bananas, instead of having oil, would you still have gone in?".