kittupchaitanya

Need help Choosing Car audio system

Need some help choosing a good car audio system. Please suggest me. I already am importing a clarion head unit from USA. All i need to do is choose the sub woofer and speakers, also suggest me the best arrangement. The budget is of no constraint.

Thank you very much

@kittupchaitanya,firstly for which car you are looking out the system? there are lot of options in the market.

I will suggest polk audio for rear speakers

infinity should be good for the rear speakers.for subs-check out the series from diamond audio or cervin wega.they are just amazing!!!!! rockford fosgate will also be a great option smiley2.gif

Since no restrictions to budget,

go for mono amp to drive your sub. let the sub be kept in a closed box. try to get groundzero sub.

For the front, go for component speaker from kickers- infinity- polk audio - hertz or rockford based on your taste. For the rear, go for any ordinary speaker.

Drive your front component speaker 'n rear with a good 4 channel amp from any reputed co, like kenwood or rockford.

Get a good wiring kit from jbl, beware of lookalike. Do Spend on noise damping too. Do place your tweaters in your components to face your ears.

Selecting the best car stereo systems for your automobile is more important to you if you are a car and a music enthusiast, Now a days best and easiest ways to do this is by going online and checking out sites that offer high-quality car stereo systems available on the net.