Sign in to follow this  
vshreyas

Alternative sedan to the Indigo Manza Die

OK, So in my previous topic I had asked for a car with a budget of 6-7lakhs. Now I'm cutting through my options, finally I decided to choose either between the Ford Figo ZXI Diesel for a hatch or the Manza Aura ABS QD90. There's a solid difference of 1.5lakhs here between the latter. Anyways, the solid difference of a lakh & a half is keeping me from a buying a sedan since I'd be buying a car on a loan. The Manza is priced at 7.5lakhs which sounds neat to me if you ask. But is there any alternative for the Manza with the almost the same features like Aura ABS model comes equipped with.

Thread moved: ACI-Support.
BornFree2011-05-14 10:44:35

Can somebody tell me the proper mileage of both these cars. Tata claims 20 in the city & Figo also the same but reading through forums & a few videos on YouTube about both these cars. Indigo Manza has a mileage of 11.8 city & Ford Figo 14 which sounds very disheartening since the main reason I'm buying a diesel car is because of the mileage it provides. Uff, buying a car is so though. smiley13.gif

Go for the Figo if you don't need a boot as it is more efficient and peppy car to drive than the Manza .Also go for the Titanium version in the Figo which is loaded to the gill . Its true the Figo returns 14kpl and the Manza should return 12-13kpl.

@vshreyas;

Manza QjD 90 Aura ABS will cross your specified budget of 7-lakh rupees.

So better is to stay with Ford Figo as;

-1stly it's India best driveable car under Rs.10 lakh price band.

-2ndly, this car offers everything to the Max. from Interior Space to equipments, etc.

Since you consider zxi, I understand you don't require ABS very much.

So you can consider logan.

Another car worth considering is mini Xylo. It's trial production has started, so should be out in the market in a month. It still have good boot space and knows of an SUV.

If mileage is your prime concern, have a look at beat diesel. It would return around 20kmpl in city. With split seats, cargo won't be a big issue too. Price should also be atleast 50k lesser than figo.creativebala2011-05-19 07:12:07

@ creativebala,

When is Beat D & Xylo expected to launch?

Any idea about its pricing?

Last month i TDed Beat & its interiors are very impressive.

I am actually waiting for Beat D & today i received a call from KUN motors that Beat D is expected to launch in July... is this true??

When is Beat D & Xylo expected to launch?

Any idea about its pricing?

Expected dates:

Beat TCDi(diesel) -first half of June 2011 while;

Mini Xylo -first half of July 2011.

Expected prices:

Beat TCDi -4.10-5.25 lacs.

Mini Xylo -5-7 lacs only.
dr_nishu2011-05-20 18:39:57