GKwatra

Ford Figo mileage

@ friends my uncle bought a figo diesel and is extremely unsatisfied with its mileage which refuses to go over 16kmpl even when cruising at a steady 100kmph in nh7!!!

well he does follow the proper driving cycle and yes the tyre pressure is also maintained right!!he also drives with an extremely light foot!!well he is so irritated because before this he owned a zen diesel which gave over 23kpl at all times!!!more over my cruze gives much better mileage!!

Yes Figo will be a difficult challenge in his class. I tried titanium diesel version today. Was very good. Good quality training, at the back and an excellent start space.Found power 70PS be adequate. But once the turbo is less comapred to the Ritz or diesel i20. Only discordant note is the lack of rear electric windows. But the dealers are willing to give them an additional cost of about Rs.3000 / -. The price on the road in Bangalore is around Rs.6, 37,600 / -. Also a little disappointed when the dealers before the official message of prices is used to indicate that the top model will be under 6Lakh.

For the diesel version seems to be Milega 20KM / L.