diganta

New Bike :: Please Suggest

i would recommend you to go for hunk as it is a really reliabe bike from hero honda and comes within your budget and quite easy to drive as well

otherwise you can consider apache RTR 160 as well smiley16.gif

For Your height I would suggest you seriuosly consider none other that

TVS APACHE RTR 160 FI with ABS launched newly

or it's elder brother TVS APACHE RTR 180

It's stance is low and good for short people. It also has got a good handling and brilliant performance along with a sporty stance.

Alternatively you have the BAJAJ DISCOVER 150 if you prefer economic 150 cc commuter bike. It has an upright stance for daily biking.

Go for the RTR ABs which is recently launched as the bike suit people with small height and also the bike has lower seat saddle so it will suit you.

Hii ' date=' thanks for your quich reply. Kindly share your experiances on Yamaha FZ ....!![/quote']

If FE is not your prime concern, go for FZ with eyes closed.

It offers everything to an accepted level barring FE.

But if your prime concern are as follows, pick accordingly

FE - Dazzler

Performance - Apache

Overall Package - Hunk, yamaha SZ to an extend

@diganta;

If you're looking for a 150cc bike with low saddle height, then Bajaj Pulsar 150 is the best bike for you.

Its the best 150cc bike in the country offering Exceptional Power, performance, fuel efficiency, equipment & Comfort levels.

@sarkarinaukris;

If you're not keen on buying 150cc or above capacity bikes then I think Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is the best option for you as this bike features best Sporty styling, slick controls/features, Hi performance engine with decent fuel economy at sensible price tag.

bajaj bikes are good initially, but after 1 year there will be everything which you complain on , so it is better to avoid bajaj bikes. look at apache rtr 160 and also you can check yamaha r15 or fazer which will suit to your height well.

bajaj bikes are good initially' date=' but after 1 year there will be everything which you complain on , so it is better to avoid bajaj bikes. look at apache rtr 160 and also you can check yamaha r15 or fazer which will suit to your height well.[/quote']

There's nothing like that I'm using my Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi UG-III from last 4-years & even today it drives/rides like a New bike, infact much better than my friend's Apache160(rattled in an year), Honda Stunner & Yamaha FZ(mostly complained for its low FE of ~38-40kmpl).

I'm just following Once in a 6-month or 3000kms Service Intervals & Good quality engine oil to keep it fresh & new always.