Zavo

ALL HAIL THE RD350!!

FRG, THANKS,

And yes, will again go for the round headlamp, was just trying something new.

Also need a small tail light, very essential in Delhi.

The disc is coming up in this month.

I am speechless.. I have nothing to say.. and NOT in a good way..

Why would you take a classic shape like the RD and do that to it?

@AmericanDaisy...Dont you need a job??;)!

Why would you take a classic shape like the RD and do that to it?

Ummm.. probably I like Cafe Racer more than anything and I dont have the money to buy a Factory or Custom CR, so.... smiley4.gif

Forget about your Hyabusas,people are paying nearly 1 lahk for cafe racer look 1978 SR 500 yamaha singles, this is what the cutting edge riders in the west are doing,cafe racer styling to new and older bikes, go figure.smiley32.gif

Headlight: Get a round one, will really look muchhh better. Try to get rid of that front Eliminator type tool bag.

Yup, will go for that probably with the Bajaj CT 100 fairing. 

Front mudguard: Looks a bit boxy. Why dont you retain the original RD mudguard?!

Yes, it does look boxy and in the rains, with water going inside the engine, it will be hell for me. So will change back 

Rear mudguard: Thats a nice mudguard. Whats it made of?! Did you make it over the old mudguard?!

Made of the same old one, lots of beating and some good shapebenders did the trick 

License plate: Get a better license plate, probably an embossed one and position it properly.

Had put it on the left shocker before, was not looking good, this is not the final product, will get a shorter and more squarer plate and yes, embossed 

Eliminator Tyre: Did you make any changes to the swingarm to install the tyre?!

No change at all to the overall swingarm or even the chasis is untouched, so that I can revert back to the original when wanted

Lol

Daisy.. your EXTREMLY lucky that my folks taught me never to hit a lady...

Thanks but I have a job.. one that  I love..but hey.. Ill tell you what.. Ill keep it in mind if the need ever arises ok?

Now you can come out from your cover...

Cheers

Zavo.

* peeks out of cover looking for Zavo *

Oh so you wont hit me WHATEVER I say? smiley4.gif Fine. Let me take a close look at the picture of your bike and make a BIG list of what I really think of it. Im sure half of them might even agree with me. smiley17.gif

* goes back to hideout *

Well I said I wouldnt hit a lady.. but the others is a different kettle of fish..

Cant wait to see your BIG list of what you really think about my bike...

Bring it on.

Oh come on.. Im sure there are many here that wanna see that... as do people wanna see a cold day in hell.... or India win a cricket match...etc etc.

Not to give people hopes and make em think itll happen..

But Im sure it would be entertaining.. why not start a new thread.. "things wrong with Zavos Bike" coz it wont be fun hijacking this thread.

@ Zavo,

Oh itll go along fine. Not doing anything much with it right now. The last time I went driving, I almost killed a few creatures under my car. Lol...One of my friends actually drove over two butterflies and a crow on his way to work.

Can be depressing, cant it? It can spoil your entire mood for a good drive.

Hell yea.. I know the feeling..

Not a very good one to have I can tell you that..

But.. keep at it.. Im sure one day before you get to the big driving school in the sky, the "L" board would come off the car..

Yeah it just might. But theres a long time for me to reach the driving school in the sky. Your bike and your car will be sold for a tuppence by the time. ;) Maybe I could drive you around then.

I really think we should stop hijacking this thread before the moderators come at us with whistles and arrest warrants.