govindachari

Getz 1.1 GLE/GLS

1.1lt is not recommanded as it will give same milege of that of 1.3lt and because the engine is strained the engine life could be less if buying 1.1lt then do put alloy wheels to reduce weight go for GLS.

I'm planning to Buy Getz 1.1 either GLE/GLS and would like to know the mileage. Also need to know your suggestion.

The 1.1 is better buy and also Costs very much less than the 1.3 , the milage is very much the same around 12 in city and 15.5 in highway ,

If you dont mind why dont you go for the i10 Magna , its much better when compared with getz and the i10 gives better milage too

Regards,

Priya

The reason I'm lookging GETZ is more space in rear seats and more leg room. Also cost wise 1.1 is 50k cheaper than 1.3 GLS. Most of the time it will be used for CITY driving only and occasionaly on Highways. Please let me know still I can go with this or look for something else.

The reason I'm lookging GETZ is more space in rear seats and more leg room. Also cost wise 1.1 is 50k cheaper than 1.3 GLS. Most of the time it will be used for CITY driving only and occasionaly on Highways. Please let me know still I can go with this or look for something else.

As said earlier you can try the i10 Magna or the Swift VXi , there is not point in going for 1.3 Getz GLS

Regards,

Priya

if you are open to options then do have a look at the chevy-UVA...its very spacious,decent mileage,good service (maintainence free deals)and more over decent discounts as well.though the chevy is not a desired brand out here but its got quality that no car can compare and also recently the have come out with some great service offeres..no harm checking out......happy choosingsmiley1.gif

hey buddy.. Getz is a very good car in its own right. i own Getz 1.3 for three years now and am too happy with its performance. there ws no trouble except ofr the troubles i have caused to it. but yes, buying a car is a costly affair, so check out other options too... U-VA is a very good car.. i wouldnt suggest Swift, its become too common on the roads!

hey buddy.. Getz is a very good car in its own right. i own Getz 1.3 for three years now and am too happy with its performance. there ws no trouble except ofr the troubles i have caused to it. but yes' date=' buying a car is a costly affair, so check out other options too... U-VA is a very good car.. i wouldnt suggest Swift, its become too common on the roads! [/quote']

Swift is a Much better car in it sgement and thats why its very common on roads unlike the Getz and UVA , the Swift has a 1.3L Petrol engine which has both power and Comes at your Budget , Pricing is around 5k costly than the GVS Getz , and has the same features!  We have a Swift Vxi had its very good and my bro says its much better than the Uva and Getz!!

SWIFT VXI

Regards,

Priya

As Said by Priya , the 1.1 L i10 is far better than the Getz 1.1 , ypu cn at the same time have a look at the Swift , the Swift has a 1.3L engine and has 83BHP , the Fuel Economy of Swift , Getz 1.1 and Getz 1.3 is almost same , whereas Milage of i10 is better than all these 3

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Well if you want a Getz then go for 1.3lt I am not trying to confuse you but if you love to drive it is the best and FE is the same moreover 1.3lt has better milege on highway.

Well if you want a Getz then go for 1.3lt I am not trying to confuse you but if you love to drive it is the best and FE is the same moreover 1.3lt has better milege on highway.

Man he is concerned about the 50 K extra for the  1.3 engine  , He wants the car withing 5 lacs and u are telling above 5 and go for 1.3

Swift Would be a mch better choice

Regards,

Priya

hey buddy.. Getz is a very good car in its own right. i own Getz 1.3 for three years now and am too happy with its performance. there ws no trouble except ofr the troubles i have caused to it. but yes' date=' buying a car is a costly affair, so check out other options too... U-VA is a very good car.. i wouldnt suggest Swift, its become too common on the roads! [/quote']

rightly said harryccc,the swift is too common and moreover the space behind is a lit bit cramped whereas the uva is a good choice  and can seat 3 comfortably...

Well he is buying Getz and I am telling which one is better ' date='he has not quoted any thing about Swift .Ask Harryccc 1.3lt is the best.[/quote']

Well he has Mentioned thatt is there any other car which anyone would like to suggest , and thats why i said swift is a Better deal , offers good power and also comes at the same price as Getz 1.1 and swift is having 1.3 Petrol engine which will make it an overall bett buy

Regards,

Priya

1.1lt is not recommanded as it will give same milege of that of 1.3lt and because the engine is strained the engine life could be less if buying 1.1lt then do put alloy wheels to reduce weight go for GLS.

yes, its basically the power to weight ratio. Getz 1.1 was definetly not a good idea of Hyundai

hey govind... let me tell yu something, if yu are looking to buy Getz 1.1, we would not say a big NO to it but yes yu can look at i10. But if yu want good comfort and can compromise on power and mileage then its Getz. if yu can spend a little more, consider U-VA and Getz 1.3. If yu are one among the crowd then do look at Swift, am sorry if this sounds rude, this is actually for others in the forum smiley2.gif

As Said by Priya ' date=' the 1.1 L i10 is far better than the Getz 1.1 , ypu cn at the same time have a look at the Swift , the Swift has a 1.3L engine and has 83BHP , the Fuel Economy of Swift , Getz 1.1 and Getz 1.3 is almost same , whereas Milage of i10 is better than all these 3

Cheerssmiley20.gif[/quote']

hey dude! these three cars are not to be compared like i always said before. Like clearly mentioned by RSSH that he is still searching for a car to compare with i10. i totally agree with him, i10 doesnt have any car in its range and specs. Swift and Getz 1.3 are comptitiors in their range and now with U-VA added  to the same list. there wont be any justfication to compare these three cars