Gurkha

Mitsubishi Evo versus Lambo Murcielago

That was an awsome video gurkha , the Mis Evo is as fast as the Lambo and Cheaper than 3 times f it with 0 - 60 in just 3.3 secs , and above 400BHP , plus computerised Technology which can never ever be Accidental , i hope they launch this EVO in India , great one from yousmiley32.gif

smiley20.gif

Cheers

hey dats was something man...absolutely fun....ok now even i own an evo8 and believe me its jus great looking in the blood red colorsmiley17.gif.......ok cool before you think something its jus a scale model(1:18)smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gifbut its still  great looking ....

Hey Gurkha.... that was an amazing video.. in fact another good one from you' date='. we are definetly benefited from your work on auto! smiley1.gif[/quote']

smiley9.gif

Thank you, all of us have something to contribute, I am certainly not the only one.

dude that video is sooooooo old....have it since like 2 years....one of my fav videos though....the 1st one to go onto my ipod...

Always good to refresh memories, people forget when they see the hype of a Lambo. A 2L 4 cylinder with regular passenger car design and with proper implementation of technology can truly work wonders.