Hi,

I am looking to purchase a new DIESEL car around the 6-7 Lacs budget.

I have narrowed down to Logan, Fiesta, Verna & Accent CRDi. I will be driving around 70-80 kms daily in & around Delhi.

I will highly appreciate your detailed reasoning.

Thanks a lot,guys.

Among the four, I would rule out Logan due to poor ride quality and not so good interiors. Accent is a proven performer but is too old model to buy now. Fiesta is good performer, looks awesome however expensive on maintanence. Verna is good on performance and very less maintanence but doesnt look too good. You take a call!!!

The Verna is the Safe bet , its has 110 BHP compared to poor 68 BHp of  Fiesta and also Logan , the Build quality of Verna is better and Servicing and maintence cost is much cheaper than the FORD ,  if you can stretch your budget have a look at the Chevy Optra Magnum

Cheerssmiley20.gif

If you have the patience to wait till the month of February you might be pleasantly surprised by the Sumo Grande. It's 2.2 dicor engine gives you 16-20 kmpl to the liter of diesel.And with a price range of 6.5 to 7.5 lakhs it could be fit into your budget.

any day Verna....... the car is an upgraded version of highly acclaimed accent crdi..... so i think it's best...... the high ground clearence then other in it's segment makes it a better pick too