Sandy

New Jettta caught testing in india

ohh the front looks too much like the vento!!the alloys look smashing and the rear looks a bit overdone!!even the orvms are similar to ones on the vento!come on vw!give us some nice looking cars which have a unique personality [;)]

Wow here is something like:

A Vento at front+An Audi at rear+Great alloys+A sporty appeal+Twin tail pipes=This may be a hit,now I think I can find my Laura also inferior in front of something,until today I was happy to own the best car at the price.

exactly DD the only thing different at the front is the extra cladding in the headlamp cluster!!hope they dont put in too muc of the bland interiors of the vento!!and VW please dont price it astronomically!!!!vignesh2011-06-07 05:45:04

hmm...i guess youre right buddy!!wellz you better be!!or else i am a 100 percent sure tat it will be a flop with that face!!!fellow acians sorry if i am being a bit too skeptical!!

Actually I think this is going to be the production model.Reason:VW is now following a family resemblance strictly in th cars.You can even look at the Passat.It too have the family resemblance.So I think either this or with very slight changes will be the main production car.