Brn2Crz

What color did you choose?

Well for me only black,all three of my cars are black,my bike is black and every car has got a black alloy replacement for its rims.Although I have the stock rims too,but still I find my black beauties looking gorgeous with black rims and some small(really small) bits of shiny chrome.

All of my cars are silver colour.Like nikvint said silver colour is easy to maintain though my favourite colour/s is red , light metallic blue and light metallic green.

Silver is the best colour for cars in India considering the trafficky & dusty conditions.

Due to its Metallic character/texture its less prone to fading & corrosion & is having better longeivity than non-metallic ones.

@Mods & thread initiator: There's is already a exhaustively discussed thread lying in the forum on the same topic.

I've run this query in other countries and it's pretty much the same.  In countries near the equator, silver is #1 and black is #2.  In countries like Germany and the UK it's Black #1 and Silver #2.   The least favorite color everywhere?  Pink.  I wonder why.

I like electric blue of Ford Fiesta S, but sadly no other manufacture seemed to have a warm heart for this colour.

Colour choice is vastly dependent upon the car one picks , IMHO. Black looks cool in a big muscular car but looks out of place in a cutesy car like Micra. Similar, I can not imagine a Safari or a Fortuner in copper colour of Micra.

Colours like white and silver looks good on most of the cars and thats why they are too common.