Sign in to follow this  
gbchhabda

August 2010 issue

Hello guys...I want to know if I can get August 2010 issue. We are planning to purchsse a new hatchback and that issue of Autocar India has Mega Hatchback test report which can help me in taking good decision in buying a new hatchback. So plz help me guys to get August 2010 issue.

@Gbchhabda:

That is amongst my hot favorite issues ad the issue had concluded the Swift ZXi as the best petrol hatch and Ford Figo Titanium is the best diesel hatch.

I have two copies of the issue and you can PM me your residential address,I'll send it to you via courier.

thank you so much mate.

I've got an idea vipul. You can copy scan and email me complete report if possible, it would be much easier I guess. Although I've pm u my email and residential address both, now see whatever suits you. thanks again smiley1.gif

We are planning to purchsse a new hatchback and that issue of Autocar India has Mega Hatchback test report which can help me in taking good decision in buying a new hatchback.

If you can fill this, We can give you better solutions than Aug10 results. We have got so many new/good cars between this duration.

Whats your Budget - Rs 00.00L

Kms driven monthly - kms

Bodyshell - Hatch/ Sedan/SUV/ MUV

City/Highway split - 00:00

Max No.of Passangers - ______ most of the time  

Boot space Importance - ______ High/Low/Medium

Usage by - __________________normal/Enthu/Lady/Old age

Ownership - _________________City/ Outskirts

Safety - _____________________High/Medium/anything

Prime requirement - Ride/ Handling/FE/Braking/Looks/AfSS/Resale/Passenger Comfort

Softcorner'd Manufacturer -

@Gbchhabda:

I think you must also follow the path highlighted by Creativebala.This will help you make a wise and better decision.

I can't take the headache of scanning a whole book,instead I'll get it couriered to your address,only I need 7-8 days as I am going out of station for some business work.As I have got your address,so I'll forward it to you as soon as possible.

@creativebal

Seems very good format mate.

I'm already excited , fingers crossed.

Heres the form.

Whats your Budget - Rs 06.00L

Kms driven monthly - 1000 kms

Bodyshell - Hatch

City/Highway split - 80:20

Max No.of Passangers - 1 (Myself), most of the time??

Boot space Importance - High

Usage by - Myself/Enthu

Ownership - City

Safety - Anything

Prime requirement - Comfortable Ride/ FE

Softcorner'd Manufacturer - Hyundai

@Gbchhabda:

I think you must also follow the path highlighted by Creativebala.This will help you make a wise and better decision.

I can't take the headache of scanning a whole book' date='instead I'll get it couriered to your address,only I need 7-8 days as I am going out of station for some business work.As I have got your address,so I'll forward it to you as soon as possible.[/quote']

Alright Vipul, Which ever way your comfortable with is ok.

Now awaiting for the magazine smiley1.gif

And please pm me the name on which a dd/cheque can be drawn upon for its payment and your residential address.