darshanm

Vento Diesel VS Verna Diesel

Guys, Please advice whether to go for vento diesel highline or verna diesel SX?

Which car willl be good value 3 to 4 years down the line?

I am too confused. On one hand there is the tag of german engineering and on the other good looks and features.

hi,

Among the two cars you have mentioned, you yourself have made the correct distinctions.

Vento stands for German engineering and solidity, while verna is the latest machine with great looks and loads of features.

Upto you to decide what works for you..

@Darshanm:

If you are a rear seat lover(more comfy rear seat)+Built is above everything for you+Yo love looking different from the crowd then the VENTO is for you.

If you love power(on paper)+Features loaded car+overall a comfy car with good looks then VERNA is for you.

Hey Guys thanks for your help. I have booked a Vento diesel. I'll keep you'll updated when i receive the car about its performance. If anyone has any queries about vento, I'll be glad to help.

Darsham@ It is a nice and brilliant choice while comparing with hyundai verna. Vento has a poor ground clearence, apart from that everything will be fine. Dont forget to post your pictures later.

@Darshanm;

Congratulations alot on booking the Vento.

By the way which variant & colour do you've booked ? ?

When you're getting its delivery?

After getting its delivery, Don't forget to post its ownership thread with pics in Members cars of Readers Test team section.dr_nishu2011-07-02 19:22:07