chandoksumit

After 4 long months

Finally got my volvo xc60 yesterday after waiting for 4 long months. Well 4 months because production of the car starts in sweden after you book it and when the car arrived at kochi port , for some reasons it got delayed ( because of some vin no problem as volvo guy told me ). finally it got cleared from customs on friday last week and took the delivery yesterday.

Will post some good pics in a day or two.

IMG20110619184458.jpg

[/img]

Excellent choice sumit & many many congratulations for buying the Brilliant XC60.

Even the teaser pic looks really grogeous. Do make this image as your Profile pic.

By the way which colour do you've bought ?

Also Do post your Initial Ownership experience & other pics of your XC60 here.

@ChandokSumit:

Congrats for the buy,wishing you happy mile munching.

My friend too owns a Volvo XC-60(one of the first 15 in India) and the car is simply brilliant.It has everything one needs in a car,and auto-braking is a wonder in itself(you just need to be slow for it).Only problem I feel with the car is that the collision warning system is a bit too much valiant and with the India' traffic conditions,where people try their best to collide.The beep sounds(collision alarms) are a bit too much heard,nearly every minute.

Thanks everyone for your wishes . I bought black sapphire metallic with Soft Beige/Espresso Brown as interior trim. There is only one variant available right now with only single engine option i.e 2400 cc D5 205hp twin turbo with a price tag of 39.5 lacs ex-showroom. At this price these features are standard :

1. City safety with auto brake.

2. Active Bending lights.

3. Dstc (which you have to deselect in sports mode)

4. Four C Chassis (Sports - Comfort - Advanced)

5. HDC ( Hill decent control which works in reverse too.)

In addition to this i paid for these features :

1. Wood trim in centre console and steering

2. Parktronic both in rear and front

3. DYN Audio with 7'' DVD screen and 5.1 channel surround sound system.

4. Tinted rear glasses

5. Panoramic sunroof

6. Compass in rear view mirror

7. Keyless Drive with PCC

The only thing i regret now is i should have also have paid for Bsis ( Blind spot information system ) it is a very usefull feature especially for our indian traffic. With all these amazing features the car cost me 44.5 lacs ex-showroom.

I am posting some pics for now but i will post Ownership experience in a day or two beacuse i am not able to enjoy my car cause of work load.

enjoy

Took delivery from Auto Kashyap , New Delhi

img20110617163515.jpg

img20110621163330.jpg

Keyless drive with PCC(personal car communicator) is amazing feature

img20110621162618.jpg

Four - C Chassis

img20110621162730.jpg

Interiors of car , i paid for wood trim as option in steering and centre console

img20110621162846.jpg

7'' Dvd Screen for car settings , parking sensors , telephone .

img20110621162910.jpg

Rear Lights are Full L.E.D

img20110621163151.jpg

Good Boot Space

img20110621163228.jpg

img20110621163629.jpg

17'' Alloys. Note : attention to detail Xc60

img20110621163431.jpg

Rear A/c vents

img20110621163922.jpg

Best rear seats i have sat in

img20110621163913.jpg

PCC (Personal car communicator) You can see actual status of your car whether its locked , unloacked if the alarm has been triggered within 100 MTS of range. With the help of remote you can open your boot and it can be closed by pressing a button on boot itself.

img20110622153306.jpg

I envy you. As someone mentioned, that tail light cluster alone can be your profile pic, excellent pictures and take a long drive and give us a write up of how you were pampered by the XC60. Your home also looks nice and sure the XC60 can compliment the beauty of your portico, look after her well.