anjan_c2007

Guess the CNBC Autocar CAR OF THE YEAR

Guess the CNBC Autocar CAR OF THE YEAR ???  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the CNBC Autocar CAR OF THE YEAR ???

These are the new cars that were launched  during 2007.Maybe I have missed out a car or two. Please correct me. CBU's and homologated imports of such nature are not eligible. The car should have been launched during 2007 and must have been manufactured in India to be eligible. So please rack your thinking process and cats your valuable vote.

its sad to see SX4 is winning this survery which is not eligible... it looks like Maruti designers had done a reseacrh on how to copy from many designs and call it " Men are Back ", if that is what it is where were these men???

The car of the year is the I10.

Suzuki SX4 was the "people's car of the year".

I'm actually surprised by this, as I'm not sure if the I10 is a worthy winner. It is a good car, worth its price, but not really in the league of the earlier winners like swift, civic, palio etc.

There is nothing outstanding about the i10, neither is it too powerful nor too efficient. I test drove it and was not too impressed.

I was hoping that the car of the year would go to the SX4, coz it has really changed the dymanics of the upper C segment, forcing competitors like honda to respond to its numerous features.