Honda Brio E MT

Rs. 4.19 lakhs

Honda Brio S MT

Rs. 4.62 lakhs

Honda Brio S(O) MT

Rs.5.21 lakhs

Honda Brio V MT

Rs. 5.42 lakhs

for a detailed look & impressions.. please click...

http://www.cartradeindia.com/car-bike-news/2011-honda-brio-launched-in-mumbai-first-impressions-with-actual-honda-brio-images-114646.html

hi everybody,

i saw honda brio displayed in showroom. I felt rear seat is not comfortable for 3 persons. even leg space for rear passenger is less. boot space is less.

whats ur opinion on honda brio?

I also have seen the Brio. One word: it's a steal for those who are looking for no nonsense family car for citi. It is more comfortable than I-10, Wagon-r, A-star, Beat. it will be more powerful and F.E. than all these cars and Fit and Finish of the interior is parallel to I-10 which is the benchmark in the segment. It is wider than all these cars. The only issue is the Boot space. I am sure, my next car, replacement of Santro, will be Brio.

Well,I somewhere agree with Nikvint as there are a lot of people who really don't know the joy of an i-vtec and will be searching for some wacky CNG thing.

In my views this is simply the best of all worlds and at a down to earth price...the cake has got tastier.

Any idea if it gets the ABS and airbags as a standard equipment like other Hondas get?

dear vipul,

I was waiting for brio just for i vetc . i have experiance of driving jazz but my dear u need to look at space also. engine pleasure remains for some time but space cant be increased

u need to look at space also. engine pleasure remains for some time but space cant be increased

Where do you get space in this segment? In Swift or i10 or Beat?

If you want good spacious petrol hatch' date=' there is no choice in this segment.

Any idea if it gets the ABS and airbags as a standard equipment like other Hondas get?

Std in top variant, Opt in Mid Variant and Absent in base.

i am owner of swift vxi for last 2.5 years. rear space is brio less than speed. even width wise if you see it is less than i10. even boot space in brio is 175 lts. wherease its approx 225 ltrs in i10. same is the case with swift.

@Sham,

Can you buy that spacious Swift today? Current Swift's boot is bad too, so we shall forgive Honda for the boot space when it gives sooo many other goodies.

Even I own a Swift and I felt spacious in Brio, reason being Airy & Beige interiors and better space management. 

I wouldn't recommend a i20 petrol due to many reasons.

1. Non Vtec engine

2. Non Fludic, might be withdrawn any moment

3. Steering problem

4. AC problem

5. Poor Handling

so, I you are ann Auto Enthu behind steering, stretch your budget and get a Swift, if not first close your eyes, then book a Brio.

thought of vista earlier but saffire is not successful engine in terms of pick up, mileage. also the plastics used in new vistas are not upto the quality. wharts ur view on this

Superb price! Engine is already a proven gem. Honda is no more an overpriced deal. But no rear wiper?? Ok i understand a double sized wiper would be needed but in rainy and dirty Indian conditions, won't it be annoying? :o

Hi dr_nishu

Nice Overview of Honda Brio thanks for sharing this with us one more thing Brio seems to be nice car but it is going to face very tough competition form Hyundai EON because its mileage is more than that of Brio and price of EON is much less then that of Brio.  

Honda Brio Price

Rs 3,95,000* - Rs 5,10,000*

Honda India launched its eagerly awaited hatchback Honda Brio toady at a starting price of Rs 3.95 lakh which goes up to Rs 5.1 lakh. Honda Brio hatchback is powered with a 1.2 Liter i-VTEC petrol engine which can churn out a maximum power of 88bhp and a peak torque of 10Nm. The mini wagon is certified to deliver a decent mileage of 18.4 Kmpl.

Honda has made a fresh entry in the Indian hatchback market and that too with the best - a small car christened Honda Brio. It is the same car that has bagged great applauds from audience at the New Delhi Auto Expo 2011 and it was then the story of its popularity started. Since then, Honda Brio became the most awaited car from Honda stable. Since its appearance and subsequent launch in Thailand on March 17, 2011, it is welcomed well and is tagged to be a kind of car that has the capacity to revolutionize Honda small car sales. In India, Honda Brio is the second hatchback offering after Honda Jazz in the already competitive small car market.

It is the lowest priced and most affordable Honda car in India and has simply outstanding crease on its body and a stunning forward inclined stance to woo car buyers. This styling is something that is going to drive car buyers crazy and it will also help increase its demand exponentially in the country. Honda has launched Honda Brio in striking color options. Honda has projected Brio as a car worth loving. Tagged as

Honda Brio is really cool. Its top end variant Honda Brio VMT is having

all the features same like the other three variant with some advanced

features like dual tone interiors, fog lights - front and alloy wheels.

Honda Brio hatchback is totally impressive.