AMG1

Your opinion matters!

Autocar India is one of the most popular magazines in the country today, and it wouldn't be so without our devoted readers. You have helped us in building this brand, and your suggestions and comments are of utmost importance to us.

We're always striving to get better and delighting our readers with quality content is a priority for us. Please visit the link below to complete a short survey. We appreciate your feedback.

Click here for the questionairre

I just finished the query. It was pretty brief and fun to answer. One more question please?

Will anybody go through each and every feedback of the readers?

The above question's answer will be heartily welcomed. smiley17.gif

Track test each and every car available.Post 0-100 kmph times, average g's, lateral g's the car delivers. Put the car through the cones and report th handling results. The results should be objective and not subjective.

Yuk,left the survey in the middle,and is not going to continue it at any cost.

The survey contains many questions that need to be objective like the one on second page which inquires about household spends....

If the survey becomes objective I am ready to complete it.

Well held my breath and filled it up,actually I was out of mind only due to one question of investments,and I answered it in even more pathetic way..

Rest complete survey was a delight.My reason for stopping my subscription was clear,I haven't received three copies in my 24 month subscription.

I finished the survey just now. It was considerably good, but i felt few questions are bit personal and also they are not much useful according to survey panel. Eg. annual investments which is not consistent every time and it keep changing with the mood and needs, hence it will not give much advantage to the surveyor. Overall it is OK. Regarding the Auto Car magazine, I am not very happy with it because most of the times there will be news about new products which we cannot even imagine to buy and also they will be available in the country after few years. So there are more routine things i found in each issue. I liked the website than the magazine.

I want to highlight one more thing here. I am an Autocar subscriber for the last 3 years but I joined Autocar Forum 10 months ago. We get news of Scoop or test drive or new car launching on website much earlier than magazine and when we actually read the magazine we already know most of the articles in the magaizne as we have already read it on forum. Thus it makes a dull experience while reading a magazine.  

@Ishnab1:

Totally agree with you,I don't know who is to be blamed but still,now the excitement of reading the magazine before I joined the Forum has lost somewhere.Although I still read each and every review,competition and many more.

@Gurrala:

Agree with you too,I think final investment on most of the asked goods is known by the women of house,not us.I threw 10,000 in every box of it.

Request to ACI  : There are lots of celebs / CEOs / Politicians etc... 

and you can include this feature as a regular story page.

ACI should include section where in they should interview Celebrity / Industrialists, CEOs , Politicians, Activists (for Eg. Anna Hazare) , Maharajas , TV Actors , News Anchors,  etc... and should provide article with pictures their likes dislikes about the automobiles and cars they own and they like to own.

It will be interesting to know the love / hate interest of Celebrities with hot wheels.

I read couple of stories in ACI such as article of Mr.Ratan Tata but they were exclusive to a particular issue and is not a regular feature.

Say for eg I have heard that Dr.Vijay Mallaya has a fleet of super cars as well as luxury cars and the same is the case of Mr.Amitabh Bachhan.

I have seen Ranbir Kapoor couple of time on road with his Red Audi R8 also in Honda CR-V (Old Model). Even Rishi Kapoor is featured with his Maruti Gypsy couple of time in movies may be it is not his but it looks like he likes Maruti Gypsy.

Also requesting ACI to have article on the Armoured Vehicles (BMW / Safari etc...) in which our Prime Minister and President rides.

@winner48 @ BornFree

Adding a piece of lifestyle with respect to Automobiles doesn't mean changing of focus from the core subject but it's will surely interest those readers who just don't want only technicals / review / news related to Automobiles.

It's upto ACI. Since this thread is for the opinions I gave my opinion to add more popularity to much loved magazine AUTOCAR India.

@sb-alto

That's really thin and because of that some time it gets un-noticed and I feel it's not enough. Anyway it's upto ACI.

Also it will be interesting if ACI can give information / Article pertaining to automobiles in our neighboring countries such as Pakistan, China , U.A.E. Sri-Lanka, Bangladesh etc...

I can say that (not because I am writing in this thread) AUTOCAR India is best magazine in terms of Road Test, Industry News, pictorial information etc...